Men vs. Mississippi State game thread

WarTiger

Just now, AUDub said:

Why ESPN keeps giving them work is a mystery to me. They suck. 

ESPN has deep enough pockets that public perception doesn’t matter. They know people will still tune in and just mute the tv.

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good. Keep feeding Chuma inside and run up those fouls. 

Harper again gets great guarding position and draws the offensive foul.   Great call there.

Harper is so good at drawing fouls on our end. 

I know Beth gets some hate from the people here but I feel really bad for her this game. I haven't heard anyone else speak besides her in the past 5 minutes. Did something happen to the second announcer that I don't know about?

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I know Beth gets some hate from the people here but I feel really bad for her this game. I haven't heard anyone else speak besides her in the past 5 minutes. Did something happen to the second announcer that I don't know about?

I don’t know, but the only thing worse than Beth being one of the commentators for a game is Beth being THE commentator for a game.

Harper fouled going to the basket.  Auburn in bonus.  FT Good.  Bonus: good.   33-25

Harper again getting great position.  offensive foul and Auburn ball with 7.6 seconds to play in the half.

Kinda hard for anyone to make this game sound exciting.....watching it with the sound off.....seems to work that way....

8 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Antonelli and Mowins sound exactly the same. 

Archived