Men vs. uat game thread

WarTiger

7 minutes ago, Tiger said:

I want to take a moment to recognize how incredible Chuma's steal of the inbounds pass and following that up with a 3 was. That was BIIIIIIIIIIIG. That whole sequence was great. Scored 5 points in literally 2 seconds.

he's just another level of player. dont know if he'll hit his ceiling at this level or the next, but whenever he does, he's going to be a PROBLEM. Bill Walton put the battery in his back back in Hawaii, I believe

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Notice that when the clock reaches 00:00 the place has already just about emptied out....

2 hours ago, AUwent said:

Sadly, we're on ESPN Saturday.

Joking aside, the house should be rocking, even if it is a morning game.

Hope it goes better than that 11 am football game we had at home vs rocky top this past season.............

3 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Hope it goes better than that 11 am football game we had at home vs rocky top this past season.............

don't even bring that up, i try to not think about football any more

On 3/6/2019 at 11:11 AM, doverstutts said:

lots of people are just blind to reality and facts....this was just the 10th time we have won at coleman....coleman was built when i was in the 10th grade....i start medicare in august....i used to go to and watch bama basketball when C.M. Newton was the coach, and then wimp...the officiating is almost like rupp....

we play stupidball on the road and bama plays well at home...whats our road record this year?....bama is loaded in talent....they beat UK, and should have beat UT at knoxville....they beat USC, and ole miss....we beat none of them and were blown out by OM and UK on the road....what one wants and facts are not the same thing....

Disagreed. bammer is not loaded in talent. I fully expected to win in an ugly turnover-riddled low-scoring game. Why? Regardless of those bammer wins, we destroyed bammer at home. They looked like a JC team. 

bammer at home? Sure they’ve knocked off a few teams we couldn’t. But they are not a talented team.

We are the ultimate jeckyl and hyde team. Away from home we are next to terrible, but I knew we would beat that team. 

And it was our 9th win at coleman. But that’s not because it’s rupp jr. It’s because since the 80s, we’ve been to the tourney just 4 times. 

23 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

he's just another level of player. dont know if he'll hit his ceiling at this level or the next, but whenever he does, he's going to be a PROBLEM. Bill Walton put the battery in his back back in Hawaii, I believe

Nope that was Cole

I knew this was gonna be an issue.  My kid, who goes to most games, is leaving Friday and will miss the game.

i think this will be a great opportunity for alums to get to see a big home weekend game.  Might be a risk to just show up but I’m thinking it will be a lite crowd 

2 minutes ago, mustache eagle said:

I knew this was gonna be an issue.  My kid, who goes to most games, is leaving Friday and will miss the game.

i think this will be a great opportunity for alums to get to see a big home weekend game.  Might be a risk to just show up but I’m thinking it will be a lite crowd 

11 am hurts as well. This game needed to be in the afternoon since primetime has duke and unc and 1 other big game I cannot remember. 

5 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Or they could leave their tickets for someone else at the gate. The place needs to be full of Auburn fans whether they are students or not. It beats empty seats. 

23 hours ago, Tiger said:

I want to take a moment to recognize how incredible Chuma's steal of the inbounds pass and following that up with a 3 was. That was BIIIIIIIIIIIG. That whole sequence was great. Scored 5 points in literally 2 seconds.

Plays like this is why I said everything should go through him when the season started, so bout time we made it at the end of the year he's experienced enough to handle the tourney. He's the one guy that could look over at every team and REALLY think he's better than anybody. He could cover deficiencies of other guys like us not attacking the rim and also help them be stronger in their strong areas. He's our best offensive rebounder and that usually equate to easy points and he's the only player that really effects the game offensively and defensively. 

Imo it was a mistake letting him wait for Brown and Harper before making the team his. I wish we could've had Herron's brain in his body

8 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

11 am hurts as well. This game needed to be in the afternoon since primetime has duke and unc and 1 other big game I cannot remember. 

Based on AU winning the SEC regular season title last year & the Vols having the same SEC record but losing the tie breaker this should have been the 5 PM ESPN game. A double main event so to speak.

9 minutes ago, gr82be said:

Or they could leave their tickets for someone else at the gate. The place needs to be full of Auburn fans whether they are students or not. It beats empty seats. 

Student tickets aren't transferred that easily unfortunately. Their tickets are their Tiger Ignited cards.

Yep no “ticket” to transfer

they gotta wait in line every game to get into student section.  Mine waited nearly 4 hours in the cold (and little bit of rain) before the home game vs the turds

3 hours ago, mustache eagle said:

Yep no “ticket” to transfer

they gotta wait in line every game to get into student section.  Mine waited nearly 4 hours in the cold (and little bit of rain) before the home game vs the turds

I envy anyone who decided to go to that game. I finished my last class, went to the rec and came back and they were just getting in 

2 hours ago, auburntiger1987 said:

My friend and i are going. I'm anticipating a good crowd on hand.

yeah good luck with that 

On 3/6/2019 at 2:32 PM, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Hater

23 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I aint going back and forth with you fellas!!

😂 I know

Archived