Glyphosate Found in 19 of 20 Beers and Wines Tested

DKW 86

25 minutes ago, alexava said:

The most erroneous post you have ever made. BUT I really and truly have no idea what horse piss tastes like. So I’ll let you have the benefit of doubt. 

Ok.  They all taste like what I imagine watered down horse piss would be like.  Whatever it is, it ain't good beer.

1 hour ago, alexava said:

To honor golf I got a PBR from the iced tub on the way home from work one night a couple months ago. I have never been one to litter....but after a couple pulls I had to throw it out the window. Seriously. I can drink all the other ones you mentioned and enjoy them. 

I hope you are not serious.

5 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Actually, PBR tastes better than far more popular beers like Bud Light, Coors Light, etc.  It's pretty much the same thing as regular Bud, Coors, and other American adjunct lagers that put cheap ingredients like corn and rice in in lieu of (or in addition to a smaller amount of) barley to give it a lighter, blander taste.

If you're going this route, then it's Old Style or bust.

10 hours ago, TitanTiger said:

Bud, PBR, Michelob, Coors.  All tastes like watered down horse piss anyway.

You get a ICHY facepalm sir

10 hours ago, alexava said:

To honor golf I got a PBR from the iced tub on the way home from work one night a couple months ago. I have never been one to litter....but after a couple pulls I had to throw it out the window. Seriously. I can drink all the other ones you mentioned and enjoy them. 

That's sweet alex

4 minutes ago, alexava said:

I wish I had that 1.35$ back, though. 

Christ almighty that's expensive you should try RED White and Blue beer 99 cents a 6 pk

Image result for red white and blue beer

image.jpeg

How dare you all disparage Horse-piss by comparing it to PBR...

On 3/7/2019 at 9:11 AM, alexava said:

The most erroneous post you have ever made. BUT I really and truly have no idea what horse piss tastes like. So I’ll let you have the benefit of doubt. 

17 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Tell the folks at Wrigley Field that.

The Schlitz distributor used to come to the House every Friday all fall long....he had a pickup bed full of ice/Schlitz....I thought it was god's nectar...it was beer, it was free, I was at Auburn....I didn't realize until later that it was a carcinogen...and tasted like horse-piss (allegedly).  Now, I drink XX almost exclusively....it's cold, it's wet, its beer, it's cheap; but not free, and some say it tastes like horse-piss...other than not being in Auburn, not much is different...

32 minutes ago, japantiger said:

The Schlitz distributor used to come to the House every Friday all fall long....he had a pickup bed full of ice/Schlitz....I thought it was god's nectar...it was beer, it was free, I was at Auburn....I didn't realize until later that it was a carcinogen...and tasted like horse-piss (allegedly).  Now, I drink XX almost exclusively....it's cold, it's wet, its beer, it's cheap; but not free, and some say it tastes like horse-piss...other than not being in Auburn, not much is different...

Dos Equis Amber isn't bad, paired with Mexican food especially.  But when I eat Mexican, I usually order a Negra Modelo.

55 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

That’s what I order at Mexican restaurants. 

Same.  It's by far the best of the Mexican beers that are mass produced.

Archived