Thoughts on UT

Tiger

Only this basketball board man 😂 chumma on the team but people still trying to hold on that Brown is the best defensive player......sec defensive player of the year.....😂 ok man......I just wish I had people to really talk basketball with

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Only this basketball board man 😂 chumma on the team but people still trying to hold on that Brown is the best defensive player......sec defensive player of the year.....😂 ok man......I just wish I had people to really talk basketball with

They have a ton of people on UAFamily

Bryce is the best guard in the league on both ends and you will RESPEK him 

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

They have a ton of people on UAFamily

Bryce is the best guard in the league on both ends and you will RESPEK him 

You'd just read my post and then claim them as your own. What is it that you said you just saw stuff game 2 that other saw game 12?

Don’t think Brown is a better defensive player than Chuma, but people here like to make pretend that Brown plays defense like 38 yo Lebron. He’s not near elite but an above average defender.

5 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Don’t think Brown is a better defensive player than Chuma, but people here like to make pretend that Brown plays defense like 38 yo Lebron. He’s not near elite but an above average defender.

Dude literally just said SEC player of the year, then will go crazy and be ready to kill himself when he dribbles the ball off his foot. I don't care, stuff is comedy. Somebody who actually knows what they are talking about says something and is jumped by a group of dudes who'll say anything because they are homer......Hell I'll just say Brown and Harper are curry and Thompson like and I'll fit right in.

And to be really be honest he doesn't have the athleticism to be above average you haven't watched one game this year where it screamed good defender. Only thing I can give you out of the starting 5 he's the best defender we have on the perimeter

Edit: anyway I don't want to do this ok. He's the SEC best defender but he's DEFINITELY not. 

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You'd just read my post and then claim them as your own. What is it that you said you just saw stuff game 2 that other saw game 12?

I don’t think I ever made a post that copied yours, just because you post an observation first doesn’t mean you’re the only one who has that opinion lol 

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I don’t think I ever made a post that copied yours, just because you post an observation first doesn’t mean you’re the only one who has that opinion lol 

Ok, then the same goes for you when you say it, but the last post you disliked of mine was exactly what I said and the post you wrote last night where we were talking is exactly what I said. But that's neither here or there I just wanted you to say what you said so I could show you that your gripes you had on the football side is the exact same thing that I say now so how can you not see it?

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Dude literally just said SEC player of the year

Saw that. I’ve learned to not exert much energy into his posts though.

6 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Hell I'll just say Brown and Harper are curry and Thompson like and I'll fit right in

Those two shot horrible against the Suns tonight. I’ll allow the comparison just this once.

3 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok, then the same goes for you when you say it, but the last post you disliked of mine was exactly what I said and the post you wrote last night where we were talking is exactly what I said. But that's neither here or there I just wanted you to say what you said so I could show you that your gripes you had on the football side is the exact same thing that I say now so how can you not see it?

There’s people out here speaking more facts about ball than you, would you admit to that?

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

There’s people out here speaking more facts about ball than you, would you admit to that?

Absolutely. I like talking to them, they usually don't post late though. Gwill is the only one that comes to mind as far as that. It's not one that I don't get along with. What's funny about the rest is you guys say such absurd stuff then get threatened when somebody show it that insecurity creeps in. You can't find a post where I even closely say I'm the only person that says fact......that's insecurity. 

But what about you in regard to football though?

7 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Absolutely. I like talking to them, they usually don't post late though. Gwill is the only one that comes to mind as far as that. It's not one that I don't get along with. What's funny about the rest is you guys say such absurd stuff then get threatened when somebody show it that insecurity creeps in. You can't find a post where I even closely say I'm the only person that says fact......that's insecurity. 

But what about you in regard to football though?

I dont post predictions or thoughts on sports on this forum in general, I just take everything in stride 

4 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I dont post predictions or thoughts on sports on this forum in general, I just take everything in stride 

Ok, short strider. 😂

Just now, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Then what were you talking about? And that's cool but all of a sudden you been having a problem with me why? That s*** trips me out. Like chumma for example there wasn't anybody else saying he'd be doing the stuff he's doing now in his recruit thread but me. Waaay back then even the way he will be an impact on this teams defense....get called names and whatnot then it comes to pass then everybody was saying it right? What everybody was all over Bruce about letting Bowers handle the ball.....I'm called everything in the book when I say he's building the team in a golden st mold.....it's funny none of you were there then to tell them to chill or even say I agree. I said the stuff about Brown and oh I'm hated I'm an ass, Bird says it but the only person that argued with him was Jeff for some reason......stuff really is a joke.

I'm damn sure right more than I'm wrong and damn near every opinion I have I have to argue with somebody but somehow everybody had the same opinions as I did.....then what were people arguing with me about?

Other guy come in and say that's what he said earlier you guys say thanks I say it and it's a problem. I literally explain how to attack a zone with chumma using a high low post game and how it will cover up Brown weaknesses and people argue about his weakness and then when it happens I don't suppose to say anything? 

It's wrong for me to talk about stuff I was right about while being laughed and talked at. You can't find a post where I personally attacked anybody that didn't come at me first or said I'm the only person that know basketball. When you don't agree with me you post it and that's it. I don't agree it's all the extra bull you just did. I got people following my post for face palming posts from two years ago.......but ok I'll be the bad guy. I tell people they can't speak facts about basketball

35 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

Saw that. I’ve learned to not exert much energy into his posts though.

Dude stays at me so passive aggressively it's unbelievable. Literally said that because he wants a rise from me, talking about my cousin all that, for what? He doesn't know, I don't even talk to him or about him. It's amazing the feelings I've apparently hurt on here just talking about basketball. 

11 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Then what were you talking about? And that's cool but all of a sudden you been having a problem with me why? That s*** trips me out. Like chumma for example there wasn't anybody else saying he'd be doing the stuff he's doing now in his recruit thread but me. Waaay back then even the way he will be an impact on this teams defense....get called names and whatnot then it comes to pass then everybody was saying it right? What everybody was all over Bruce about letting Bowers handle the ball.....I'm called everything in the book when I say he's building the team in a golden st mold.....it's funny none of you were there then to tell them to chill or even say I agree. I said the stuff about Brown and oh I'm hated I'm an ass, Bird says it but the only person that argued with him was Jeff for some reason......stuff really is a joke.

I'm damn sure right more than I'm wrong and damn near every opinion I have I have to argue with somebody but somehow everybody had the same opinions as I did.....then what were people arguing with me about?

Other guy come in and say that's what he said earlier you guys say thanks I say it and it's a problem. I literally explain how to attack a zone with chumma using a high low post game and how it will cover up Brown weaknesses and people argue about his weakness and then when it happens I don't suppose to say anything? 

It's wrong for me to talk about stuff I was right about while being laughed and talked at. You can't find a post where I personally attacked anybody that didn't come at me first or said I'm the only person that know basketball. When you don't agree with me you post it and that's it. I don't agree it's all the extra bull you just did. I got people following my post for face palming posts from two years ago.......but ok I'll be the bad guy. I tell people they can't speak facts about basketball

Bro I dont even know what you're talking about lol, 99% of the instances you're referencing I either have no idea where they're from or they're with different people. I cant answer for people not wanting you to be right or whatever

29 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

anything else I've said to you from the past hour or so has just been me trolling you, I was bored 

That's the thing it's like you and some others think it's cool but it's super lame. Like you just announced that like it was something that everybody couldn't see.  It's not like you're mental and have some kind of mind games going on it's the fact that I have so many stupid people adding up that to you it's funny but in the morning the other cats are going to wake up and just pile your post on top of the other hurt they've been carrying for months or years or whatever and then it's going to be a hate cole hunt. That's the stuff that gets on my nerves. 

I just want to talk basketball with people that actually know how to play. Maybe I'll just change my handle or something....and I know you don't know that's why I decided to talk to you because I know you can't know lol

Now I don't know how to play basketball lol. Someone doesn't know or doesn't participate in something just because they talk to someone who might follow an activity more. I'm pretty sure I've hooped more during the past 4 years than anybody on this forum who isnt doing it for a check, but okay!

My only advice is if you think there's a group that's banding together to constantly hate on you, you do them no justice by giving them material to work with. It's easier to cook someone when they're telling you your words are sticking somewhere inside. If that's truly how you feel about a certain group of people, you have the ability to ignore them bro

4 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Now I don't know how to play basketball lol. Someone doesn't know or doesn't participate in something just because they talk to someone who might follow an activity more. I'm pretty sure I've hooped more during the past 4 years than anybody on this forum who isnt doing it for a check, but okay!

My only advice is if you think there's a group that's banding together to constantly hate on you, you do them no justice by giving them material to work with. It's easier to cook someone when they're telling you your words are sticking somewhere inside. If that's truly how you feel about a certain group of people, you have the ability to ignore them bro

The last part when I say I know you don't know I was talking in reference of you saying you don't know what I'm talking about, not you knowing how to play basketball......but I can see why you took it that way as to how I worded it. I was bored last night myself, and rambling.

Chuma is really coming on and into his own, on both ends of the floor. Not sure why we have to pit him vs Brown for any reason. 

2 hours ago, JwgreDeux said:

EDITED per request from jwgredeux

Chuma is really coming on and into his own, on both ends of the floor. Not sure why we have to pit him vs Brown for any reason. 

It is really odd how some people on this forum just can't stand for Brown to get praise and credit for the great season and career he's had at AU. My only guess is people don't care for Brown the person and that impacts how they view him as a player? Its pretty crazy though....he leads us in scoring and consistently gets praised as our best perimeter defender by everyone who covers AU bball and our coach. Its like if you aren't prototypical NBA player then you can't be any good. 

What are we talking about lol. We just beat the #5 team in the country and are peaking at the right time. This is exciting stuff. Let's just enjoy. Why is there any salty vibes in here at all?

We need a separate and pinned Viper appreciation thread for people to gush over, congratulate each other, and poke fun at each other over past predictions. I tried to make one in the football forum last offseason but because I used Viper's name in the thread title it was deleted.

It'll help keep the record straight for those that care about it

Hey look, another thread that turned into Bryce Brown is/isn’t a good/bad defender. Ready for him to graduate only for that reason. 

Archived