C’mon, now. Having a political leader sign a Bible is kinda culty

TexasTiger

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

<SMDH> My FB wall is exploding with this. You would have thought Jesus had come back...

1 hour ago, DKW 86 said:

<SMDH> My FB wall is exploding with this. You would have thought Jesus had come back...

Jesus is coming back. Are you ready for his return?

3 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Proving again that you are real a**hole Tex. President Trump travels Providence Baptist Church in beautiful Beauregard to see salt of earth people and you post this cult sh*t twice.

Take a look unless you have used your mod powers and deleted one. Better yet delete both.

2 hours ago, SaltyTiger said:

Proving again that you are real a**hole Tex. President Trump travels Providence Baptist Church in beautiful Beauregard to see salt of earth people and you post this cult sh*t twice.

Take a look unless you have used your mod powers and deleted one. Better yet delete both.

No problem with the visit. But Signing the book like he’s the author? You and Nola are cult members. Hitting close to home, I see.

8 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

“Like he’s the author” ? My goodness. 

If not adhering to your 12 year-old level of competence means one is a “cult member,” by all means count me in. 

You’re an odd guy.

Cult members think outsiders are “odd.”

But who signs Bibles? 

55 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

No problem with the visit. But Signing the book like he’s the author? You and Nola are cult members. Hitting close to home, I see.

Like the author? You are a moron. 

I find it hard to believe that even you could call these people "culty". A few of us know people that lost family members in this disaster.

You are a complete embarrassment 

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

Like the author? You are a moron. 

I find it hard to believe that even you could call these people "culty". A few of know people that lost family members in this disaster.

You are a complete embarrassment 

You endorse Trump signing Bibles? You think that’s ok?

4 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You are an a**hole and weasel

Got it. You have no problem with Trump signing Bibles. Anyone who questions it incurs your cultist wrath.

15 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

“You know, I’m automatically attracted to Bibles I just start kissing them. It’s like a magnet. Just kiss. I don’t even wait. And when you’re a star, they let you do it. You can do anything.”

9 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Got it. You have no problem with Trump signing Bibles. Anyone who questions it incurs your cultist wrath.

I see you did edit the title a bit. Is a bit odd having the POTUS sign your Bible IMO. None of my business how others feel.

None of yours either yet you do take the opportunity to express your hate and disdain for anyone remotely supporting President Trump.

21 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

I see you did edit the title a bit. Is a bit odd having the POTUS sign your Bible IMO. None of my business how others feel.

None of yours either yet you do take the opportunity to express your hate and disdain for anyone remotely supporting President Trump.

Good grief.  It's a political forum brother salty.

16 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Tex doesn’t care about that. He’s “focusing on more important things.”

Cmon, Nola. :no:  

Just because Tex posted on Trump signing bibles doesn't mean he is avoiding discussing more "important things".  :-\ 

38 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Why are you guys so concerned with it? It’s nothing more than a fairy-tail novel to you guys, right?

Care to discuss the real “issues?”

Such as.....

Nothing is preventing you from starting a discussion on "the real issues". :-\

2 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

His inclination to bring attention to minute collateral is evidence of his hierarchy of concerns. 

And autographing Bibles is not evidence of hierarchy of concerns? 

9 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

His inclination to bring attention to minute collateral is evidence of his hierarchy of concerns. 

Just as your vehement reaction is evidence of yours. :glare:

1 minute ago, NolaAuTiger said:

That’s not why he went to lee county, genius.

See, this is the problem with Tex’s threads - they invite equally incompetent contributions, and I don’t mean mine. 😋

Good to see you’re still kicking it Elle.

He went to Lee County because it was a convenient photo op in a red state that was right on his way to his resort in FL

I’m supposed to believe that a man who referred to an elderly guest bleeding in the floor of Mar A Lago as disgusting actually cares about tornado victims in rural Alabama? You might want to throw that sarcastic genius label on your lapel. 

I know you love me. 

7 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

Exactly!!! Thank you.

Again, this thread in no way inhibits you from sharing your hierarchy of concerns.

But you sure are reacting to this as if it's critically important.

Archived