C’mon, now. Having a political leader sign a Bible is kinda culty

TexasTiger

31 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

So you are one scientist that believes the Bible is the true word and these people have allowed President Trump to deface the gospel.

never realized that about you Brother Homer.  

:-\  What I believe is not relevant to the point.  What's relevant is the disconnect between presumed Christian values and the anti-Christ which is Trump. 

It's like having Adolf Hitler sign your bible. 

"But Donald Trump is more than a sociopath.  Donald Trump is a narcissist, liar, sociopath, racist, sexist, adulterer, baby, hypocrite, tax cheat, outlaw, psychopath, paranoid, fraud, ignorant, vengeful, delusional, arrogant, greedy, contemptuous, unsympathetic, without empathy, learning-disabled, cruel, obstructer of justice, threat to the Constitution, a traitor."

--- Dr. Justin Frank, a former clinical professor of psychiatry at the George Washington University Medical Center and a physician with more than 40 years of experience in psychoanalysis.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

You need help.

Dr Justin Frank comes highly recommended......He has 40 years of experience 

I thought this was the antichrist

4 hours ago, homersapien said:

Donald Trump is a narcissist, liar, sociopath, racist, sexist, adulterer, baby, hypocrite, tax cheat, outlaw, psychopath, paranoid, fraud, ignorant, vengeful, delusional, arrogant, greedy, contemptuous, unsympathetic, without empathy, learning-disabled, cruel, obstructer of justice, threat to the Constitution, a traitor."  

and the duly elected President of the United States

This has been one of my favorite discussions on here in a while. It’s been fascinating to read. I’m not a religious person, but have always been interested in the role religion plays in history and society. I felt like I had a pretty good grasp of the basic tenets of Christianity. Christians that see no issue with any person, much less, Donald Trump, a man who commits all 7 deadly sins on a daily basis, autographing the “written word of God”. 

What in the actual f*** is happening here?! This is all like an episode of the twilight zone.

Matthew 7.1           I personally would have rather had President Trump sign my MAGA hat or sign or bumper sticker. But it's not for me to judge.

On 3/10/2019 at 4:48 AM, DKW 86 said:

Then this should stop...

Ya, but then how could people be cool like my friend that has a bible signed by Nikki Sixx, Vince Neil, and Ozzy. Motley was even on the Shout at the Devil tour. He saw the show the night before and happened to hit the same restaurant on his way to church that the bands did exiting the city lol.

On 3/10/2019 at 2:32 PM, TitanTiger said:

I’ve seen people at Christian rock concerts get the artist/band to sign their Bible. And I always thought it was weird. 

Stryper used to toss out autographed bibles with their band logo on it at shows. Still doesn't beat my friends Motley/Ozzy signed one on the Shout and Blizzard tour though lol.

Y'all still arguing about this?      :no:     must be a slow day at your abode...

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

just another bash Trump topic young man

Who’s bashing Trump? This isn’t about Trumpdoing anything wrong. It’s about how weird it is to get such a person who is basically the polar opposite of what “Christian values” are about, to sign a Christian religious text. It makes no sense. 

11 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Who’s bashing Trump? This isn’t about Trumpdoing anything wrong. It’s about how weird it is to get such a person who is basically the polar opposite of what “Christian values” are about, to sign a Christian religious text. It makes no sense. 

If the post was made in the last two years and penned by Tex or Homey, it is about Trump doing something wrong and obviously in their opinion. Granted, it could be simply him breathing, but I digress. Butthurt has no bounds. Participation trophies notwithstanding. 

Now please carry on with this nonsensical commentary that is quite simply a nothing burger. 

10 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

If the post was made in the last two years and penned by Tex or Homey, it is about Trump doing something wrong and obviously in their opinion. Granted, it could be simply him breathing, but I digress. Butthurt has no bounds. Participation trophies notwithstanding. 

Now please carry on with this nonsensical commentary that is quite simply a nothing burger. 

Posting about the POTUS on a POLITICAL forum?    How dare they!!  :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

This isn’t about Trumpdoing anything wrong. It’s about how weird it is to get such a person who is basically the polar opposite of what “Christian values” are about, to sign a Christian religious text. It makes no sense. 

Well why did you ask what was happening son?

10 hours ago, AUFAN78 said:

That's ironic coming from someone who is as dependable as you are in responding.  :rolleyes:

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

Posting about the POTUS on a POLITICAL forum?    How dare they!!  :rolleyes:

Don't try and sidestep your daily butthurt obsession homes. 

9 hours ago, homersapien said:

That's ironic coming from someone who is as dependable as you are in responding.  :rolleyes:

I think you meant calling attention to your daily obsession, right?

Archived