UTSA baseball game #1.

Took AU a few innings to get moving but  tigers have moved to a 4-0 lead with some hitting and a little help from the UTSA defense...

Tanner Burns pitching tonight...

Can't find a TV feed for the game so have it on radio with Rod.....

Top of 4th coming up ...with AU having a 4-0 lead. 

It indicates it’s on sec+ on game plan but for me, everything is messed up and I’m not getting any of the live feeds. I’m out west and cox internet has been a hot mess for two days so not sure if it has to do with that.

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

It's on Watch ESPN....

Then it’s my internet company. So frustrating. My live list on ESPN is blank. It went down after the softball game. Ugh

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

It's nice to see the Auburn fans applauding Patel as he leaves the game. He did an outstanding job and he deserves the recognition.

Score please belle

Burns out after 7 IP,   10Ks and AU up 4-0 with Anderson coming in to pitch. 

And found it now.....don't think it was on my cable /internet feed when the game started......

So...get to watch the final couple innings... 

Well….Williams out trying to take 3rd on a fly to center....wondering why he would try that....throw beat him by about 5 feet. 

35 minutes ago, SaltyTiger said:

Score please belle

Sorry Salty.....as soon as I posted earlier in the night my internet started having problems too and I didn't see your post. I missed a lot of innings 7-8-9.  So annoyed.

17 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Well….Williams out trying to take 3rd on a fly to center....wondering why he would try that....throw beat him by about 5 feet. 

My feed came back in the bottom of the eighth! I’ll admit I’m spoiled. I put games on my iPad and just keep it with me while I’m doing other things. Makes me crazy when it’s not available 

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

My feed came back in the bottom of the eighth! I’ll admit I’m spoiled. I put games on my iPad and just keep it with me while I’m doing other things. Makes me crazy when it’s not available 

I do that with my laptop. It goes with me around the house . Tonight started out fine but then in the 7th inning I was getting the dreaded spinning circle and weak internet signal. I pay a nice chunk of change for high speed internet so tomorrow I will be calling Cox and making my displeasure known. That's been happening too often lately. 

what is the score? Is the game over?

1 hour ago, Tigerbelle said:

It's nice to see the Auburn fans applauding Patel as he leaves the game. He did an outstanding job and he deserves the recognition.

Kid's record went to 0-3 tonight...He is way better than that indicates.  12-6 curveball was pretty special tonight but his defense let him down in the worst possible way.  Apparently he's also a member of Team USA Cricket.

4 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Kid's record went to 0-3 tonight...He is way better than that indicates.  12-6 curveball was pretty special tonight but his defense let him down in the worst possible way.  Apparently he's also a member of Team USA Cricket.

I thought he was really interesting to watch. Apparently errors are a big problem for the Roadrunners so far this season. Such a shame. 

33 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

I missed it,  what is the injury status of Davis Daniel?

He will be out another 2 weeks probably.  I missed the injury report tonight but that was the word midweek.

9 hours ago, Tigerbelle said:

He will be out another 2 weeks probably.  I missed the injury report tonight but that was the word midweek.

Never saw what happened...just that he would be out a month.  .:dunno:

1 hour ago, AU64 said:

Never saw what happened...just that he would be out a month.  .:dunno:

He left the first game against Georgia Southern after two innings.  The diagnosis at that time was forearm stiffness.

“I would think we would start a throwing program in six weeks,” Thompson said. “That’s backing our projection up a couple of weeks. That’s a little deeper in SEC play. It might be (after) the first month before he’s available to us.  I will evaluate how he’s feeling and how he’s throwing and try to get him not to make decisions to try to rush something and get back so quick just to help us if it puts his future in jeopardy any,” Thompson said. ‘We will take a measured, patient approach to getting him back and making sure he’s 100 percent before he gets on that mound, that he’s comfortable and his family is comfortable and we’re comfortable.”

36 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

He left the first game against Georgia Southern after two innings.  The diagnosis at that time was forearm stiffness.

“I would think we would start a throwing program in six weeks,” Thompson said. “That’s backing our projection up a couple of weeks. That’s a little deeper in SEC play. It might be (after) the first month before he’s available to us.  I will evaluate how he’s feeling and how he’s throwing and try to get him not to make decisions to try to rush something and get back so quick just to help us if it puts his future in jeopardy any,” Thompson said. ‘We will take a measured, patient approach to getting him back and making sure he’s 100 percent before he gets on that mound, that he’s comfortable and his family is comfortable and we’re comfortable.”

My gosh...how does something like that happen in game #1 ?    I recall him going out but did not realize the seriousness....thanks....

1 hour ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

I love this attitude by Thompson. If I had a son that had mlb talent, I would want him to play for a coach like this.

4 hours ago, AU64 said:

My gosh...how does something like that happen in game #1 ?    I recall him going out but did not realize the seriousness....thanks....

I wonder if it was an injury from earlier that wasn't healed as well as he thought, and he aggravated it. So now he's letting it completely heal. Just a guess.

Archived