Men vs. Tennessee - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you Bryce Brown, Horace Spencer, and Malik Dunbar! You 3 stuck with this program when we were at the bottom and now look at you? Amazing players and going out with an upset in your last home game!

Great interview by Bruce. Love this man as our coach. Auburn students and players would walk on broken glass for him it seems. 

WHOOP!!!WHOOP!!!!! i am woen completely out and i watched the game laying in the bed....great effort and played smart except for a time or two....damned refs tried to steal it....they tried to take it awy from us,man

Don’t come into the Jungle expecting a win if you’re an opposing team. Huge win for our boys War Eagle March Madness time!! 🦅

Just now, Eagle-1 said:

I haven't enjoyed an Auburn win so much since probably 2013

It sure does make me happy! I was really stressed in the last 5 minutes of play...lol! 

something to note on this game.  Auburn had a total of FIVE turnovers the entire game.  That's remarkable.  Tenn. had 13.    What a terrific basketball game that was.  wow.

i am happy and i am mad at what the striped-shirted garbage tried to do this basketball team....UT has gotten calls like that all year long....the flop, they fake and the refs keep giving letting them get away with it....harped gets mugged every time he drives and they can't see a foul?....i hate refs....these guys need a polygraph after the last 4 minutes of that game

WHAT A GAME!!!  Best all around game of the season!!  Congrats and Thank You to Bryce Brown, Horace Spencer, Malik Dunbar and Cole  Blackstock.  That one was for Lee County!!!  War Eagle!!

Only 5 turnovers. Incredible job taking care of the ball today. 

This is the perfect time to start playing your best basketball and I believe we are. We have beaten Miss State, Georgia on the road, Alabama on the road, and #5 Tennessee in the last 4 games. Now lets all go root for Georgia to beat South Carolina so we get that double bye in the SEC Tourney!

I'm glad we won this game. We should be in the tourney I think. 

Side note I'd hate to play ball with half of you.....the crying is incredible 

Archived