Men vs. Tennessee - game thread

WarTiger

Just now, WarTiger said:

something to note on this game.  Auburn had a total of FIVE turnovers the entire game.  That's remarkable.  Tenn. had 13.    What a terrific basketball game that was.  wow.

One of the best I've ever seen as an Auburn fan.

• Replies 511
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Lol, half a second! These refs can’t stop trying. 

No kidding!!!

Great game.  Incredible heart.  Awesome job by the students and fans for being there and making a difference!

congrats to the seniors.  They were integral part of the AU b-ball turnaround!

2 minutes ago, cole256 said:

I'm glad we won this game. We should be in the tourney I think. 

Side note I'd hate to play ball with half of you.....the crying is incredible 

I don’t think being in the tournament has been a question for a while. Everyone and everything I read says we in. Seeding is the question I think. 

I feel like I just won 500$. Because I didn’t bet it. Best performance I recall, including last year. Only 5 turnovers. Hell of a game. 

8 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

That Samir 3 still just continues to stick out to me, that was as cold blooded as it gets

And I was just wanting him off the court for his bad defense. 

1 minute ago, NoALtiger said:

I don’t think being in the tournament has been a question for a while. Everyone and everything I read says we in. Seeding is the question I think. 

Oh really? I've been doing a big move and haven't been able to see any TV. That's great then. Playing good ball at the right time, I hoped for that too. Not the way I imagined it but beggars certainly can't be choosers!

Just now, cole256 said:

Oh really? I've been doing a big move and haven't been able to see any TV. That's great then. Playing good ball at the right time, I hoped for that too. Not the way I imagined it but beggars certainly can't be choosers!

AU was in after beating MSU. These 2 wins might bump them to a 6 seed. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

Dear Lord I need the highlight video. 

WatchESPN app, start at 20:00 to go in the first half. 

2 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

😭

😢😭 Why you got to post this? This has me emotional thinking about how much Spencer has meant to this team. Might not get the crazy stats or hold the record for most 3s or most points or anything like that but without Spencer there's no way in hell we would be where we are at today. He gave it 100% every time he stepped on the court and will definitely be missed by me.

1 minute ago, jared52 said:

WatchESPN app, start at 20:00 to go in the first half. 

Doesn’t work. Need more Rod and Sonny. 

3 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

That’s one of the best wins I’ve ever seen 

not as good as when they beat UK in 2000, but close....i'm a nervous wreck right now

Man oh man! My granddaughter of 3 thinking I have lost my mind watching this game! Waaaaaaaar Eagle 🦅 baby!

This was a total team effort every player had a big important play Spencer some key blocks Doughty with a key 3 and two FT's at end of game. Harper taking over in last minute, Chuma playing one of his best games Bryce hitting some key 3's , Jvon one of his better games and Mac with a key 3 and some solid D.  We had a few cold spells every team does but we didn't have the super long one like we have at times.

WHAT A WAY TO END THE SEC SEASON ON SENIOR DAY

GREAT GAME. The biggest stat in the game was only 5 turnovers for Auburn, that was huge. That was some smart basketball, Coach Pearl has them playing well. A little more rebounding to go with smart basketball like that and this team could be dangerous. Excellent game plan, execution by the team and coaching by Coach Pearl. Congratulations guys.

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

😢😭 Why you got to post this? This has me emotional thinking about how much Spencer has meant to this team. Might not get the crazy stats or hold the record for most 3s or most points or anything like that but without Spencer there's no way in hell we would be where we are at today. He gave it 100% every time he stepped on the court and will definitely be missed by me.

gonna' miss horace, my favorite player on this team,just ahead of dunbar....both give you everything,good and bad, every time they throw it up

Bruce has bought excitement for AU basketball. The players sure do love him. It’s good to at least be relevant in this sport. With that being said, I can’t sit and watch a whole game of these guys play lol. It’s way too infuriating for me.

Archived