Null

Sign in to follow this  
gravejd

ESPN article on Harper

http://www.espn.com/mens-college-basketball/story/_/id/26228387/for-auburn-5-foot-11-jared-harper-there-no-vertical-limits

Really good article on our floor general. If he returns next season and leads the team to a 3rd NCAA tournament appearance then i think he has to be in discussion for greatest AU bball career ever no? A lot of others like BB, Spencer, Mac, Dunbar...etc play a hand in turning the basketball program around but Harper should get the most credit of them all. We are very lucky he choose AU and it has been a joy watching him carve up defenses for the last 3 years. War Eagle Harper!!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Great article! I like that Bruce told him Mark Fox and UGA wouldn't be a good fit because Fox didn't like smaller guards. Impressive stuff with his memory. He's been possibly our most valuable player over the last few seasons. Even during our great year last year, when Harper didnt' play well our entire team didn't play well. It's the same this year.

• Like 1

Kind of reads like the Harper family is trying to get some draft hype going. Would be awesome to see him in the league but I selfishly want him to stay for his senior year

I still remember when he was coming in as a freshman, CBP said that Harper would be worth the price of admission to see a game. He was clearly correct. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, JwgreDeux said:

I still remember when he was coming in as a freshman, CBP said that Harper would be worth the price of admission to see a game. He was clearly correct. 

Yep I remember that as well

If I were putting together an 8-man team of the greatest AU players I've personally seen, Harper would be on it..

• Like 1