Tigerbelle

Baseball vs South Alabama

AU loads the bases and then a hit by C Davis brings in two runs for AU in top of first...

18 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

I'm watching it live.

16 minutes ago, AU64 said:

AU loads the bases and then a hit by C Davis brings in two runs for AU in top of first...

Listening. Internet a little in out on the coast. Andy on the broadcast. War Eagle belle&64

• Like 2

4-0 Auburn after two complete.

South Alabama not really showing much interest in swinging the bats...lots of deep counts.  Three base runners through three innings, all walks.

53 minutes ago, AU64 said:

It's nice to see him finally hitting well. You know he has to be happy about it!

Well..by adblocker is preventing me from getting the picture so will just enjoy the radio like the old days......no problem.

And as I typed this, USA gets on the board with a solo homer.   so AU up 4-1 now.

Wall scraper.

• Thanks 1

FSU up on UF 6-5.....gators ranked 7th.....?   thought they had taken some recent losses.

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Well..by adblocker is preventing me from getting the picture so will just enjoy the radio like the old days......no problem.

And as I typed this, USA gets on the board with a solo homer.   so AU up 4-1 now.

You can turn your ad blocker off temporarily 64. 

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

For some reason the term transistor radio is rolling around in my head right now.

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

Just now, Tigerbelle said:

Tried that but it's fighting me...this danged windows 10 and Edge I think.   Not work messing with so will just listen to this , watch UF/FSU and play some double deck solitaire …..:)

• Like 2

If you ever needed a teaching video of how to receive pitches behind the plate...that ball on the edge glove side is picture perfect, thumb up glove around the ball.  Now if he'd just stay off his knees.

12 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Tried that but it's fighting me...this danged windows 10 and Edge I think.   Not work messing with so will just listen to this , watch UF/FSU and play some double deck solitaire …..:)

I hate FSU at anything. lost the radio broadcast here

28 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

It's nice to see him finally hitting well. You know he has to be happy about it!

He's too freakin' big to be beating balls into the dirt, if he ever gets untracked he could pile up the home runs.  I really hope Gabe gets him right.

Just now, SaltyTiger said:

I hate FSU at anything. lost the radio broadcast here

OOPs...mine has been clear as a bell....linked it from auburntigers.com  and had been very good.  Radio is actually pretty nice....decided to play Word with Friends....baseball on radio is tailor made for multi-tasking 😀

• Like 2

First and third nobody out...Bliss with an open base in front of him, set to launch.

USA being generous hosts tonight.....2 errors this inning and another AU run scores.... 

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

OOPs...mine has been clear as a bell....linked it from auburntigers.com  and had been very good.  Radio is actually pretty nice....decided to play Word with Friends....baseball on radio is tailor made for multi-tasking 😀

Got it back up. Love some baseball on radio. Used to turn the transistor low and sneak games in while Mom thought I was sleeping. Rod Bramblett is great as they come in baseball

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, AU64 said:

USA being generous hosts tonight.....2 errors this inning and another AU run scores.... 

It's interesting, Gross leaving Bliss at first and guys getting nothing but fastballs for fear of the stolen base.  The little humpback liner to left center and the outfielder so desperate to try and cut it off to stop Bliss from advancing to third and he overruns the ball.   On the live feed stats they're crediting Ward with a triple.  Speed kills even when it's idling.

• Like 1