• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

Work 😑

I have watched espn pulled up and shrunken on one of my work monitors😂😂

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

Missouri just hitting every 3 just like every team that plays Auburn. 30 to 30 

It’s exhausting to watch every team in every sport have their best game against Auburn.

Just now, AuCivilEng1 said:

It’s exhausting to watch every team in every sport have their best game against Auburn.

lol it does feel that way, doesn't it?

They got the tempo they wanted but gave the same to Missouri 

I think if this is how we’re gonna play FOR THE MOST PART defensively with a net negative in Danjel in, instead of Chumer, you have to feel good about how the second half should go. You get probably 25+ points better all in all with Chuma in vs DP, no offense to my boy 

Horace is playing like a man possessed out there

J'Von is slowly but surely finding his place in our rotation. D needs some work  but he's at least finding his groove on O

2 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

At some point you just gotta accept our perimeter D is supremely subpar which is why teams go crazy from 3 on us each game

32 to 30 Auburn going into the half. Spencer with 6 points, 3 rebounds (ESPN took away a rebound from him), 2 steals, 4 blocks and 0 fouls. McCormick with 6 points himself. Both of them have gotten us the lead while Harper and Okeke have been in foul trouble. 

Okeke, Brown and Harper barely on the stat sheet....well, not with anything positive...and we are up by 2 at the half......I'm good with that.   Second half should be ours....

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

We have the lead with Brown and Harper scoring 0 points and Okeke being on the bench since 15 minutes into the game.

From the sound of things early in the thread. I’m hoping the refs don’t try to be the story of the game in the second half

Archived