Men vs. Missouri - SEC Tournament

tgrogan21

1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

From the sound of things early in the thread. I’m hoping the refs don’t try to be the story of the game in the second half

IMO the refs started calling it a lot better after they got 2 fouls on 3 of our starters. 

• Replies 356
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Maverick.AU said:

From the sound of things early in the thread. I’m hoping the refs don’t try to be the story of the game in the second half

nah...JMO of course but not as bad as it sounds....we always complain about the refs......not great but pretty consistent both ways I think...

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

nah...JMO of course but not as bad as it sounds....we always complain about the refs......not great but pretty consistent both ways I think...

I disagree.  I think they have been horribly inconsistent both ways.  If I was Mizzou, I’d be ticked too.

It is amazing how poorly we shoot away from Auburn. We are shooting 17% from 3 at half. Mizzou is killing it at 50% from 3. Mizzou is also out rebounding us. Only reason we are in this game is that Mizzou has 10 turnovers at half. 

We MUST shoot better. We need to stay out on them. 

2 minutes ago, AUGoo said:

I disagree.  I think they have been horribly inconsistent both ways.  If I was Mizzou, I’d be ticked too.

well.….all of us have opinions I guess.....

Just now, gr82b4au said:

It is amazing how poorly we shoot away from Auburn. We are shooting 17% from 3 at half. Mizzou is killing it at 50% from 3. Mizzou is also out rebounding us. Only reason we are in this game is that Mizzou has 10 turnovers at half. 

We MUST shoot better. We need to stay out on them. 

Staying out is great, but Chuma and AMac are in foul trouble.

quick foul on Amac...that's bad.....

BAD foul by spencer...only 2 seconds on the clock and not chance for a shot....oh well....

Okeke can foul Tillmon out if we keep going inside...

BB hits a three....maybe that gets him started

Brown with 3 in a row and mizz calls time out...up by 10 all of a sudden...

Archived