Baseball and Softball

Great day on campus for sports addicts....plus gymnastics too.  Hope the weather cooperates.

War Eagle ...enjoy the weekend.

sucks the softball game isn't available on tv.   Most other schools air both the softball and baseball games.  Its criminal we can't watch both games tonight.

14 hours ago, WarTiger said:

sucks the softball game isn't available on tv.   Most other schools air both the softball and baseball games.  Its criminal we can't watch both games tonight.

Not on SEC+ because there was gymnastics and baseball. Story I got from AD Green was camera crews and bandwidth.  If you are as unhappy as I am that the team isn't getting full coverage please send him an email - cag0083@auburn.edu or let him know on Twitter.  @AGreeneIV

3 minutes ago, warladytigers said:

Not on SEC+ because there was gymnastics and baseball. Story I got from AD Green was camera crews and bandwidth.  If you are as unhappy as I am that the team isn't getting full coverage please send him an email - cag0083@auburn.edu or let him know on Twitter.  @AGreeneIV

Oh, I've already voiced my displeasure with this many times over the years.   I did, however, forget that gymnastics had a meet last night.    But even still, we should be able to have cameras at all places regardless.  

Today will be a lot of fun.    Men's basketball on ESPN at NOON.   Softball on SEC Network at 4PM and Baseball on SEC Network at 6PM.   

Archived