Men vs. South Carolina tournament game thread

Randman5000

13 minutes ago, cole256 said:

You don't have to apologize to me bro, we both know how flawed I am when I get frustrated. I get it we all have our little peeves. My cousin that plays for Tennessee.....we's punish him on the court when he was little if he cried about a foul. Now he rarely says anything to refs if you ever see him play watch that and it'll make you laugh that I told you this. 

But yeah I understand when you put it that way. We all have our little unique buttons to push......hell every time I see the notification Mikey replied to me drives me crazy

Yeah but it gets on @WarTiger‘s nerves and I know that. I should be better. It’s his thread and he puts a lot of time into it. 

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 hours ago, cole256 said:

I like how doughty is playing lately. He's alot tougher now

He seems to have that tourney mentality.  He has been infusing ice water in his veins down the stretch. They didn't recruit him to tourney time VCU for nothing lol.  

3 hours ago, cole256 said:

I wish my cousin had went here and played for pearl

Did he have an offer to come? Was it a legit opportunity?  He would do well for us. 

4 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

He seems to have that tourney mentality.  He has been infusing ice water in his veins down the stretch. They didn't recruit him to tourney time VCU for nothing lol.  

Did he have an offer to come? Was it a legit opportunity?  He would do well for us. 

Yes he had an offer his last 4 were us, Florida, Tennessee and Miami. He liked coach Pearl but usually most recruits do. He averages double digits now but in this offense I can't help what to think if he had double the shot opportunities what he'd do

9 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Yes he had an offer his last 4 were us, Florida, Tennessee and Miami. He liked coach Pearl but usually most recruits do. He averages double digits now but in this offense I can't help what to think if he had double the shot opportunities what he'd do

Hate you didn’t get the chance to see him play for your beloved Auburn Tigers 

20 minutes ago, jared52 said:

Yeah but it gets on @WarTiger‘s nerves and I know that. I should be better. It’s his thread and he puts a lot of time into it. 

Well one thing for sure it's not like it was just you lol

If we could get 10 and 5 from Danjel tomorrow I think we win easily. Really think he’s the key for this team.

5 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

If we could get 10 and 5 from Danjel tomorrow I think we win easily. Really think he’s the key for this team.

That's a big ask as the most he's scored in a game all season is 7.

26 minutes ago, BigSammyK said:

32 minutes ago, ClaytonAU said:

6 hours ago, cole256 said:

I don't ever understand what not just you but people point out shooting good from the other team as if that's not on us. In the beginning we got calls too, we had Silva in foul trouble early...

Does this stuff come from your dreams? Silva's first foul came with 10:24 left in the first half. His second didn't come until there was 10:26 left in the game. Are you trying to tell us that Silva getting called for one foul ten minutes into the first half and finishing the half with that one foul is "having Silva in foul trouble early"?

Here's a link to the play-by-play. https://auburntigers.com/boxscore.aspx?id=12483&path=mbball

5 hours ago, Mikey said:

Does this stuff come from your dreams? Silva's first foul came with 10:24 left in the first half. His second didn't come until there was 10:26 left in the game. Are you trying to tell us that Silva getting called for one foul ten minutes into the first half and finishing the half with that one foul is "having Silva in foul trouble early"?

Here's a link to the play-by-play. https://auburntigers.com/boxscore.aspx?id=12483&path=mbball

Yeah we already talked about that right above your post. I can see how you could have easily missed it with it being literally a convo one page over and you reacting to it...... and I'm sure you're not trying to pile on 😒

Clown

7 hours ago, BigSammyK said:

How is it big if he plays more minutes? It's a big ask for anybody to get it in 3 minutes. If he played 20 minutes maybe he get it maybe not but easier to do

14 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

Todays win was Bruce's 5th SEC Tourney win at AU!!!! WAR DAMN!!! He is 2 away from tying Cliff for 2nd most in SEC Tourney wins all time at AU. 

That is a sad statement

17 hours ago, jared52 said:

Technically it's mine. 😂

On 3/15/2019 at 9:04 PM, ClaytonAU said:

Was it this game you were talking about? It doesn't matter either way great call

On 3/15/2019 at 9:10 PM, BigSammyK said:

You're wrong about that

51 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Was it this game you were talking about? It doesn't matter either way great call

Sort of. I’ve always said 10-5 should be a minimimum for DP. Thankfully we got that today. 

Archived