Men vs. Florida tournament game

WarTiger

War Eagle Yessir!! Ready for tomorrow let’s win the whole thing boys!! Brucemania!! 🦅🦅

• Replies 375
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope we get Tennessee. UK is just our worst matchup in the country. We would have to have our very best and their very worst game to beat them I,m afraid. Not impossible, but very unlikely.

In last two weeks we have gone from an 8 or 9 seed to probably a 5 seed and if we win tomorrow maybe a 4 seed.  

1 minute ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Might be the first time I can remember us winning on a screwjob

NOT a screw job. We fouled him like 2 or 3 times on the floor before he got a shot up. 

Wiley is going to have to help out a lot more time tomorrow and play well against the bigs. Spencer and Okeke will need more rebounds and better shooting on those dang 1 footers.

4 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

I hope we get Tennessee. UK is just our worst matchup in the country. We would have to have our very best and their very worst game to beat them I,m afraid. Not impossible, but very unlikely.

Yea we’d need Wiley, Okeke, and Spencer to play perfectly.

ESPN front page headline: Auburn advances to SEC championship game after baffling no call

lol

i don't know what was wrong with mcclemore, but i cringed every time he came into the game....i wonder if he is coming down with something because he is not one who usually makes as many mistakes as he did today....mac is normally a real smart player but not today.....he played awful

Boy we really need more than two guns tomorrow.....Okeke, Amac, Spencer …..all are really not playing well.....on the offensive end at least ….lost count of the number of 3 foot and closer shots that were missed by AU.....could have blown the game open with any sort of success on the inside game. 

ICE!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

8 minutes ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

That’s what I’m saying. The bias is so obvious. They were all over him before he even planted his feet.

It seems that the bias transcends multiple televised AU sporting events, except maybe baseball. Especially ever since Cam played at AU. I recall the worst bias was UCF bowl game. 

1 minute ago, AuCivilEng1 said:

Yea we’d need Wiley, Okeke, and Spencer to play perfectly.

Yea their bigs def. Have an advantage over ours, but the intangible advantage is their guards are just as talented as ours, theyre bigger and harder to shoot over and go around.

We destroyed Fla on the turnovers but the other side was rebounding in first half it was 11 to 9 but by end of the game it was 30 to 16 Hayes had almost as many as our whole team with 12. For us to win tomorrow we have to play our best game especially Chuma. We need balance tomorro,w we need Spencer, Mac, Doughty, J'von and Dunbar to contribute and help the big three Harper, Brown, Chuma. 

War Eagle and lets find a way to win tomorrow.

Personally, I like winning “controversially.” Gives me good laughs reading salty Gator fan tweets for a couple hours. 🤣

40 more minutes for a championship. WDE. 

2 minutes ago, NolaAuTiger said:

It seems that the bias transcends multiple televised AU sporting events, except maybe baseball. Especially ever since Cam played at AU. I recall the worst bias was UCF bowl game. 

Yea Auburn must have crapped in ESPN’s wheaties in another life.

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Boy we really need more than two guns tomorrow.....Okeke, Amac, Spencer …..all are really not playing well.....on the offensive end at least ….lost count of the number of 3 foot and closer shots that were missed by AU.....could have blown the game open with any sort of success on the inside game. 

That goes game to game, Okeke just came off a stretch of 3 games where he carried a team. You're not going to find consistent scoring now. Okeke was probably schemed against

i want UK to win today....the blowout loss that they pinned on us a while back will still be in their minds after spending a bunch of energy and emotion against UT today......might just look past us as an easy win......the way the games are being called, UT will just mug us inside and nothing will be called....hell, thats the way it is now when they play.....

2 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Tomato’s tomahtos at this point lol, just glad we won 

HELL YAH! This is what bama luck fills like when officials swallow their whistle!!! hahaha

Lol even when we get a call we really didn't get it because we NEVER have calls go our way😂😂

Archived