Softball vs. Texas A&M game 2

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rivera chops it up the middle and it gets through and into center.  Run scores, McCrackin to 3rd.   8-1 Tigers  runners on 2nd and 3rd for Tannon Snow

Harris doing solid work today, sets A&M down in order.  Going to bottom 5th, Tigers lead 8-1.   One run here ends it.   Veach, Maresette and Perry due up

Veach chases a high pitch and strikes out. 1 out.  Dowell pinch hitting chops it to 3rd.  2 outs.  Perry comig up

Auburn has scored more runs in furst SEC game plus 5 innings this year then they scored in first 8 SEC games last year. 15 - 13. 

grounder to short throw in time.  FINAL.  Tigers win 8-1 and go for the sweep tomorrow.  WAR EAGLE!!!!

I was worried about our depth this season at pitching but Chardonnay looked good today. She kept the Aggies at 3 hits. 

Wonder if those last 3 pitchers for ATM have a six woman tag team match tonight after the game? Those are some big ole girls.

2 minutes ago, ArgoEagle said:

Wonder if those last 3 pitchers for ATM have a six woman tag team match tonight after the game? Those are some big ole girls.

You actually see that on a lot of teams but Auburn does not seem to have that now that I think about it (and not making any judgement one way or the other😊)

4 minutes ago, BJCrawford said:

You actually see that on a lot of teams but Auburn does not seem to have that now that I think about it (and not making any judgement one way or the other😊)

A few of our pitchers look pretty dang good in their uni's. That's all I will say, don't want to offend any of our players or parents.

2 hours ago, saminbama said:

Thanks WT.  ESPN giveth and ESPN taketh away.  Switched from softball to baseball.  At least it's our baseball game.

Not sure what you mean.  They didn't go to the baseball game until the softball game was over.

Archived