Baseball vs Tennessee Game 2

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, SaltyTiger said:

Thank you Brother Argo. War Eagle and are you?

Feeling salty today. Pun intended. AU is taking names and making holes today my friend!

15 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Anybody else having trouble with watchespn? 

Game is on SEC sports channel so that's where I have it...

4 minutes ago, sandyclawedtiger said:

I'm in Gulf Breeze. No go here also.

Must be a local issue...clear as a bell here on the streaming site....

but a couple minutes behind the TV version...

Top 6.    AU 5 TN 1. 2 outs runner on 2nd. Fly out 3 outs. AU coming to bat.

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Fuller is coming along nicely....

He scares me a little bit.  He was down in the zone early on but the HPU wasn't giving him that pitch.  Brooks cannot work up in the zone for long.

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Howdy neighbor

Howdy! We could go in the house and watch but got fire pit heated up grilling sausage and having cocktails. Of course my Florida fan roomie is cussing me too.😆

1 minute ago, SaltyTiger said:

No excuse for not signing in early. You are normally a staple. War Eagle 64

:) Thanks...trying to watch this game and the Duke game (wife's team) and not able to get much keyboard time.....in fact, missed the AU rally that took the score to 5-1.   But as noted....Fuller has had a nice outing......and saving the bull pen for tomorrow if we need help.  

The Owen's departure was really strange....was watching when it happened and then the replay and saw nothing obvious....not his arm as far as it looked.

Did also see the great interview with Tanner Burns.....great young man....mature beyond his years. 

1 minute ago, sandyclawedtiger said:

Howdy! We could go in the house and watch but got fire pit heated up grilling sausage and having cocktails. Of course my Florida fan roomie is cussing me too.😆

I'm in my kitchen with my ancient golden retriever who is not well and needs almost constant care right now. I have to stay in here with him. Not in the mood to move the big flat screen...

3 minutes ago, AU64 said:

:) Thanks...trying to watch this game and the Duke game (wife's team) and not able to get much keyboard time.....in fact, missed the AU rally that took the score to 5-1.   But as noted....Fuller has had a nice outing......and saving the bull pen for tomorrow if we need help.  

The Owen's departure was really strange....was watching when it happened and then the replay and saw nothing obvious....not his arm as far as it looked.

Did also see the great interview with Tanner Burns.....great young man....mature beyond his years. 

Nothing doing bottom 6 for AU. Go to top 7.

Fuller has been really efficient....only 48 pitches thus far ….three quick outs in top of  7th  .....couple sharply hit balls early on but once he got settled, he's pretty much handcuffed the vols. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

...golden retriever who is not well and needs almost constant care right now.

I'm betting he's earned it...I've never owned one, but they are the best dogs ever.

Just now, AU64 said:

Fuller has been really efficient....only 48 pitches thus far ….three quick outs in top of  7th  .....couple sharply hit balls early on but once he got settled, he's pretty much handcuffed the vols. 

He has had a good outing so far and I'm happy for him.

If Jack Owen is out for next weekend at MSU I wonder who will take over Saturday? DD may or may not be ready. That series will be so tough anyway.

Archived