Null

Men get New Mexico State as 5 seed

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Brutal, brutal draw for us.  Going across the country to play Thursday after playing 4 in 4 days scares the hell out of me.

Regardless of the tourney I’m extremely happy. The way things were trending midseason, and to where we are now, this team accomplished so much.

Have some faith, naysayers. NMSU has been beating the likes of Grand Canyon and Texas State. We’ve been banging all year with the big boys of the SEC, and lost by single digits to Duke. Salt Lake, or

Posted Images

Auburn should have been  a 3 or 4 seed plus the location and pairing are not the best, but thrilled they are in the big dance.

• Like 2

Wish we got Miss St draw. We got absolutely effed over. New Mexico St and potentially Kansas?! 7 wins in a row does nothing for the committee?! COME ON!!!! We have a hard road just to even win 1 game in the tourney. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, around4ever said:

I thought for sure we would bump up to a 4 seed. 

New Mexico State is a tough draw.  They would be a higher seed if not in the WAC. 

How can you tell? Their schedule reads like a list of online schools.

• Like 3
  • Love 1

3 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Wish we got Miss St draw. We got absolutely effed over. New Mexico St and potentially Kansas?! 7 wins in a row does nothing for the committee?! COME ON!!!! We have a hard road just to even win 1 game in the tourney. 

Time to strap it up!

CA5AC003-638D-48C2-BDF0-06628350919F.gif

• Like 1
  • Love 2