First Softball RPI Listing Released

Auburn at 17, with six SEC schools above us.  LSU and Kentucky the two highest rated SEC schools.  UK has played a strenuous schedule.  I was surprised to see Ole Miss above us.  UT and uat are 10-11, UGA is 39.  To see the list go here:  http://web1.ncaa.org/app_data/weeklyrpi/2019WSBrpi1.html?gender=WSB&y=2019

I looked at this and somehow got confused and thought it was a baseball listing and couldn't understand what was going on with the crazy thing! Joke's on me! :)

3 hours ago, OlderWhiskey said:

Auburn at 17, with six SEC schools above us.  LSU and Kentucky the two highest rated SEC schools.  UK has played a strenuous schedule.  I was surprised to see Ole Miss above us.  UT and uat are 10-11, UGA is 39.  To see the list go here:  http://web1.ncaa.org/app_data/weeklyrpi/2019WSBrpi1.html?gender=WSB&y=2019

Ole Miss has played a strong schedule and also has some big wins from it. 

However, when it’s all said and done, I expect AU to be higher than them in the SEC standings and rpi. 

We don’t play Ole Miss in the regular season, FWIW.

It has been pretty weak.  They do have a win over Arizona, and swept Missouri in their first SEC series.  In one game they got down 0-6 in the first inning and came back to win 14-8 or something like that.  I think their pitching after Fouts is vulnerable.

54 minutes ago, OlderWhiskey said:

It has been pretty weak.  They do have a win over Arizona, and swept Missouri in their first SEC series.  In one game they got down 0-6 in the first inning and came back to win 14-8 or something like that.  I think their pitching after Fouts is vulnerable.

That's typical of Coach Murphy's teams. 

Archived