Pearl hired 5 years ago

tgrogan21

I debated throwing this into another thread already but I think it deserves it's own. To anyone that hasn't watched it, or to those who just want to watch it again, I highly recommend taking 30 minutes out of your day and watching it. Coach Pearl was accurate in almost everything he said. He held up his end of the deal better than any of us could have expected and it's amazing that Auburn was able to get not only a high-quality coach but a high-quality man.

14 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

I debated throwing this into another thread already but I think it deserves it's own. To anyone that hasn't watched it, or to those who just want to watch it again, I highly recommend taking 30 minutes out of your day and watching it. Coach Pearl was accurate in almost everything he said. He held up his end of the deal better than any of us could have expected and it's amazing that Auburn was able to get not only a high-quality coach but a high-quality man.

Turned out to be one of the BEST DAYS EVER in Auburn athletics!!!

25 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

best hire jughead ever made

That hire combined with the arena gives him an overall passing grade (anything above an F)...barely.

Archived