Presidential Poetry - "I need a butt shine"

japantiger

I can see why you guys think he's a rock star; and of course why we want 16 year olds to vote...

I need a butt-shine,
Right now
You are holy,
Oh, sacred Cow
I thirst for you,
Provide Milk.

Buff my balls,
Love the Cow,
Good fortune for those that do.
Love me, breathe my feet,
The Cow has risen.

Wax my ass,
Scrub my balls.
The Cow has risen,
Provide Milk.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2019/03/wax-my-ass-scrub-my-balls-beto-orourkes-love-poetry-from-1988-makes-a-comeback-video/

And of course, this beauty.... so it's not surprising he's for 4th Trimester abortion is it....seems to have been a fantasy of his for 30 years.  I think he became a politician because there was no money in being a serial killer....

Around 1988, O'Rourke posted several strange writings under the handle "Psychedelic Warlord." In one, he fantasized about taking pleasure in murdering children by running them over with a car

"As I neared the young ones, I put all my weight on my right foot, keeping the accelerator pedal on the floor until I heard the crashing of the two children on the hood, and then the sharp cry of pain from one of the two. I was so fascinated for a moment, that when after I had stopped my vehicle, I just sat in a daze, sweet visions filling my head," wrote O'Rourke.

https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2019-03-15/buff-my-balls-beto-orourke-wrote-creepy-poems-joined-old-school-slaughterhouse

I’m actually impressed by the Cult of the Dead Cow revelation. cDc is borderline royalty in hacker culture. Nascent hacker Dub was very familiar with the Back Orifice, and learned to remove the notch filters from the cable box from those circles too (so you could see HBO and the “dirty channels” lol).

Yeah the poetry sucks, but I wrote and did a lot of embarrassing stuff at that age too before I grew the hell up. Mostly trying to impress girls. 

The kid stories are very problematic, but there was a lot of that around. Faces of Death and such was very much a thing among the more edgelordy kids. He was 15. He’s probably a very different individual than he was back then. Neither here nor there, as I’m not a fan of his either way. 

And hell, I know plenty of rational 16 year old kids I’d rather have voting than your crazy old boomer ass. ;)

1 hour ago, AUDub said:

I’m actually impressed by the Cult of the Dead Cow revelation. cDc is borderline royalty in hacker culture. Nascent hacker Dub was very familiar with the Back Orifice, and learned to remove the notch filters from the cable box from those circles too (so you could see HBO and the “dirty channels” lol).

Yeah the poetry sucks, but I wrote and did a lot of embarrassing stuff at that age too before I grew the hell up. Mostly trying to impress girls. 

The kid stories are very problematic, but there was a lot of that around. Faces of Death and such was very much a thing among the more edgelordy kids. He was 15. He’s probably a very different individual than he was back then. Neither here nor there, as I’m not a fan of his either way. 

And hell, I know plenty of rational 16 year old kids I’d rather have voting than your crazy old boomer ass. ;)

Wow! Quite the revelation Ben. 

2 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Wow! Quite the revelation Ben. 

Some of us took a more roundabout path to functional adulthood, I’m afraid. 

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

He's for 4th Trimester abortion....he hasn't changed...and what is frightening is he can now write and vote on policy.

As for my crazy old boomer ass; how bout you just buff my balls....

2 minutes ago, japantiger said:

He's for 4th Trimester abortion....he hasn't changed...and what is frightening is he can now write and vote on policy.

LOL. 

2 minutes ago, japantiger said:

As for my crazy old boomer ass; how bout you just buff my balls....

QED.

I’ve known 16 year old kids with more emotional and intellectual maturity than your crazy old ass.  

9 minutes ago, AUDub said:

LOL. 

QED.

I’ve known 16 year old kids with more emotional and intellectual maturity than your crazy old ass.  

There are times when you have to call out an emotional response, this being one of them. 16 year olds? Come on man. That was an intellectually stupid retort and I don't even have to tell you that. You know better. 

5 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

There are times when you have to call out an emotional response, this being one of them. 16 year olds? Come on man. That was an intellectually stupid retort and I don't even have to tell you that. You know better. 

Yeah, 16 year olds. That’s not necessarily saying I think 16 year olds should be granted the franchise as a whole, but that I know of a few that look like ******* Rembrandt compared to the OP. Age isn't a universal indicator of maturity. 

2 hours ago, AUDub said:

This is certainly no surprise to me.  I've been reading your posts for a few years.  

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Yeah, 16 year olds. That’s not necessarily saying I think 16 year olds should be granted the franchise as a whole, but that I know of a few that look like ******* Rembrandt compared to the OP. Age isn't a universal indicator of maturity. 

There are no Rembrants here. Don't confuse the medium.

3 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

This is certainly no surprise to me.  I've been reading your posts for a few years.  

FWIW, I never went full misanthrope. I was an emo kid, then somehow morphed into a jock. No idea how the hell that happened. Then went tech nerd in college. 

Just now, AUFAN78 said:

There are no Rembrants here. Don't confuse the medium.

That’s not really a response. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

FWIW, I never went full misanthrope. I was an emo kid, then somehow morphed into a jock. No idea how the hell that happened. Then went tech nerd in college. 

You are definitely a jock.....a jock strap 😂. Now that is really funny!

2 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

You are definitely a jock.....a jock strap 😂. Now that is really funny!

Holy s*** woooow. :laugh: 

Hey, @AUFAN78, case in point. 

7 minutes ago, AUDub said:

That’s not really a response. 

Feel free to point one out. Should be good. ;D

44 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Are you in 3rd grade? Jesus. 

Literally the first time I have ever been called a jock strap, lol. 

57 minutes ago, AUFAN78 said:

Feel free to point one out. Should be good. ;D

Well, considering I wasn’t doing so in the first place, bit of an odd request lol. I don’t think we’re losing any cancer cures here. 

19 minutes ago, AUDub said:

I don’t think we’re losing any cancer cures here. 

word

7 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Likely the last, but with some of the parrots around here, you never know. 

LOL. Know I am not a fan of polls, but if we had a poll of top forum parrots, I guarantee I can name the top three. ;D

17 hours ago, AUDub said:

LOL. 

QED.

You've already used that one...at least come up with something new...

You seem to like labels .... and apparently are still trying to find yourself.  Let us know your next phase arrives.... in the meantime, a lyric I'm sure you can still relate to...

"The more I try, the more I lose— A Static Lullaby

Archived