The Hype Begins

toddc

22 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

I have a post of yours saved btw:

”Gatewood will never be tbe starting QB at Auburn University.”

Ready to back off from that statement?

By far the most talented. 

Walk what back. That was the word coming out a practice before last season. Before he got his head on straight. Still might not start. You have stuff saved? :rollin:

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Walk what back. That was the word coming out a practice before last season. Before he got his head on straight. Still might not start. You have stuff saved? :rollin:

Image result for yikes gif

14 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

An article on Al.Com wrote in a piece on Malzahn that Bo only stayed at Auburn, because of Gus sticking around (supposedly said by the family).

that's really interesting to me 

Yeah, that's not entirely right. Do love that being said by the family. 

18 hours ago, Barnacle said:

Who here has been at the spring practices thus far?

Bunch of us are getting together to watch the game today. I will find out. I don't know of anyone who has been. 

6 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Bunch of us are getting together to watch the game today. I will find out. I don't know of anyone who has been. 

So we can expect a bunch of new WDE posts tomorrow morning that you may or may not have to walk back a year from now?

3 minutes ago, AUDevil said:

So we can expect a bunch of new WDE posts tomorrow morning that you may or may not have to walk back a year from now?

Let's hope so. Hell I'll start now...................... No way Gus is the coach to start the 2020 season for The University of Auburn. 

40 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

That was the word coming out a practice before last season

If the word was he would “never” start at Auburn and you’re walking back on that already two spring practices in, find better sources. 

42 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

You have stuff saved?

Yeah. That response was to me if you don’t remember, and Gatewood is my guy. Don’t be mad because I’m prepared to call you on your BS on short notice. 

1 minute ago, aujeff11 said:

If the word was he would “never” start at Auburn and you’re walking back on that already two spring practices in, find better sources. 

Yeah. That response was to me if you don’t remember, and Gatewood is my guy. Don’t be mad because I’m prepared to call you on your BS on short notice. 

Mad? Jeffy you don't make me mad. You do amuse me. 

29 minutes ago, McLoofus said:

Image result for yikes gif

You do realize that every day that you prove I’m 24-7 in your head that sweet little puppies get put to sleep. Do it for the pups man. 

Just now, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Mad? Jeffy you don't make me mad. You do amuse me. 

Your sources amuse me.  Like STOP TICKLING  ME!!!

Man I hope nobody is holding me to something I said a year or two ago. I just totally missed on the Pickens deal a few weeks ago.

3 minutes ago, WarDamnEagleWDE said:

Image result for the office shut the door gif

Don’t let me interrupt: please proceed with walking back the things you’ve “heard” and told to the board. 

1 minute ago, bg5 said:

Man I hope nobody is holding me to something I said a year or two ago. I just totally missed on the Pickens deal a few weeks ago.

Happens when the stakes are so high here. Glad Jeffy is here to call my BS out on short notice. 

1 minute ago, bg5 said:

If you can’t qualify your predictions, and persist with absolutes such as “never,” you welcome criticism. Has been that way for years. 

2 minutes ago, aujeff11 said:

If you can’t qualify your predictions, and persist with absolutes such as “never,” you welcome criticism. Has been that way for years. 

You got this. 

black think about it GIF by Identity

42 minutes ago, bg5 said:

Don't feel bad bird goes back 10 years on things I said...........................

i love what wde brings to the board. i cannot think of anyone that gets everything right a hundred percent of the time. i like the opinions enough that i have no problem understanding that circumstances change. maybe there in confusion that people think wde wants joey to fail? wde was not the only one that said similar things about gatewood. and the fact he changed his mind from what he hears with his people tells me he is just calling how he see's and or hears it. why not give the man  props for admitting what certain people in his circle passed on might have changed? i am not kissing butt because i seldom have conversation   with wde but i enjoy what he brings to the board. lets try to remember other people enjoy this board as well and not ruin something others enjoy ok? this is for anyone looking for a fight of some kind. take it to pm. good grief.

1 hour ago, aubiefifty said:

i love what wde brings to the board. i cannot think of anyone that gets everything right a hundred percent of the time. i like the opinions enough that i have no problem understanding that circumstances change. maybe there in confusion that people think wde wants joey to fail? wde was not the only one that said similar things about gatewood. and the fact he changed his mind from what he hears with his people tells me he is just calling how he see's and or hears it. why not give the man  props for admitting what certain people in his circle passed on might have changed? i am not kissing butt because i seldom have conversation   with wde but i enjoy what he brings to the board. lets try to remember other people enjoy this board as well and not ruin something others enjoy ok? this is for anyone looking for a fight of some kind. take it to pm. good grief.

I would argue a high majority of the board enjoys @WarDamnEagleWDE Posts . Even in disagreement , he is a forum favorite . Good post.

Archived