Auburn baseball at UAB

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another pitch gets by the catcher....WP and another AU run scores.....getting plenty of help from UAB.....

Woley flares a little hit to RF and the game is now tied at 4....Julien at the plate.....

1 minute ago, AU64 said:

Another pitch gets by the catcher....WP and another AU run scores.....getting plenty of help from UAB.....

Woley flares a little hit to RF and the game is now tied at 4....Julien at the plate.....

Well in fairness, it sounds like we gifted them some runs as well.😬

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

As they say in golf, we just put the numbers down...we don't draw pictures.  lol.

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

Yep..….8 runs and mostly from mistakes.....don't think there has been a sharply hit ball all night....even the singles were just well placed hits....

Well...soon as I write that line...Davis hits a grand slam....

AU now goes up 8-4   Davis dinger was the first ball to  find the sweet spot of a bat but it was well timed  ...

OK....that's it...AU leaves a couple on base but now leads 8-4

Y'all enjoy the rest of the game....I'm gonna watch a little basketball....

Bailey Horn makes quick work of the first two UAB batters in the 5th and then the plate starts to jump around on him.  Walks the third batter, but gets a ground ball to end the 5th.  Still 8-4 Auburn going to T6.

UAB calls on the pen for their fifth pitcher.....

I'm headed to the Marianna area tomorrow with some church brothers to help (some friends I don't yet know) clean up downed trees from Michael...gonna' take everything I've got for the next four days so I'm calling it a night.

13 minutes ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

UAB calls on the pen for their fifth pitcher.....

I'm headed to the Marianna area tomorrow with some church brothers to help (some friends I don't yet know) clean up downed trees from Michael...gonna' take everything I've got for the next four days so I'm calling it a night.

Thx for the updates! Very cool what you are doing tomorrow. Hope you can stop long enough to watch b-ball Thursday

Davis hit in the head by a pitch.....Oh my!!!

CBT is making Davis leave the game even though Davis doesn't want to. Concussion protocol is in effect.

Archived