Is Mueller Finally Going After Some Dems?

Proud Tiger

Why not?  This is not a partisan investigation.

While Mueller is a Republican but IMO, there's no reason to not trust him to lead wherever the facts take him without political consideration.

3 minutes ago, homersapien said:

Why not?  This is not a partisan investigation.

While Mueller is a Republican but IMO, there's no reason to not trust him to lead wherever the facts take him without political consideration.

Because that doesn’t fit the narrative. Even though most Democrats/left leaning people here have said numerous times that they want anyone who’s guilty of anything to get caught and justice served.

But now that Mueller is targeting Dems too, he’s become credible all of a sudden. 

4 hours ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Because that doesn’t fit the narrative. Even though most Democrats/left leaning people here have said numerous times that they want anyone who’s guilty of anything to get caught and justice served.

But now that Mueller is targeting Dems too, he’s become credible all of a sudden. 

Don't you mean incredible? In any event it fully exposes the hypocrisy of those like homie that you quote.

39 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Don't you mean incredible? In any event it fully exposes the hypocrisy of those like homie that you quote.

I’ll let @homersapien answer for himself. 

But for months, or years, all I’ve heard from the right leaning folks is how Mueller is a shill for the Democrats and isn’t to be trusted. Lo and behold, he’s exposing that there’s potentially rampant corruption from both sides(imagine that), and only now he’s a voice to be listened to. 

19 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

But for months, or years, all I’ve heard from the right leaning folks is how Mueller is a shill for the Democrats and isn’t to be trusted. Lo and behold, he’s exposing that there’s potentially rampant corruption from both sides(imagine that), and only now he’s a voice to be listened to. 

Awe, you ok?

19 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

I am really curious as to how this "exposes hypocrisy" on my part. 

You live in Bizarro world.

On ‎3‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 4:54 PM, ShocksMyBrain said:

And all I can say is it's about time. Mueller has focused on GOPers for two years so there was good reason for Rep criticism. I am one who is on record saying I want all guilty people prosecuted.

19 hours ago, Proud Tiger said:

And all I can say is it's about time. He has focused on GOPers for two years so there was good reason for Rep criticism. I am one who is on record saying I want all guilty people prosecuted.

That's just BS.  I have never defended guilty Democrats and never would.

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

That's just BS.  I have never defended guilty Democrats and never would.

I was sort of wondering who around here was defending guilty Dems.

On 3/20/2019 at 4:11 PM, Proud Tiger said:

Still waiting for the explanation on this.

51 minutes ago, TitanTiger said:

I was sort of wondering who around here was defending guilty Dems.

Uh, that would be no one.

6 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Uh, that would be no one.

Yes it would be......all those who defended Hillary and her e-mails for starters.

On ‎3‎/‎19‎/‎2019 at 9:30 PM, Proud Tiger said:

It would only be fitting to see some Dems in jail along with Manafort and Cohen.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/obama-wh-counsel-faces-possible-prosecution-in-mueller-initiated-probe

I guess Mueller isn't going  to indict any Dems or the DNC after all.

5 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

Yes it would be......all those who defended Hillary and her e-mails for starters.

He’s just chatting s***. Y’all don’t bother engaging him. 

1 hour ago, Proud Tiger said:

Um, has she even been prosecuted, much less convicted?  Because that's what guilty means.

Also, considering the news about Ivanka and others potentially using personal email for their public jobs coming out yesterday, maybe you should pick a better battle.

6 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Um, has she even been prosecuted, much less convicted?  Because that's what guilty means. I know that. The question is why hasn't she.

Also, considering the news about Ivanka and others potentially using personal email for their public jobs coming out yesterday, maybe you should pick a better battle.----Has Ivanka and "others" had classified info on a server at home and deleted thousands of e-mails

6 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

1) Because there wasn't a proveable crime.  She got an 11 hour roto-rooter from a Republican Congress where she testified in an open session and they found nothing.  Why some of you conveniently forget that and continue to complain is beyond me.

2) Reports are too early to know.  However, the point being made is "But her emails!".  May not be a hill you want to die on.  

15 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

1) Because there wasn't a proveable crime.  She got an 11 hour roto-rooter from a Republican Congress where she testified in an open session and they found nothing.  Why some of you conveniently forget that and continue to complain is beyond me.

2) Reports are too early to know.  However, the point being made is "But her emails!".  May not be a hill you want to die on.  

IMHO there absolutely was a provable crime. She clearly had classified material on her home computer. Simple question...do you think she has committed a crime? Forgetting her....why hasn't anyone at the DNC been investigated/punished for the false Steele dossier? 

Funny you seem ready to throw Ivanka under the bus with far less evidence of any wrongdoing. And it's a far cry between her  and a Secretary of State.

Not to worry, I'm not anymore obsessed with Hillary than the Trump haters here.

On a lighter note how you doing with your tournament bracket. I'm down the tube already.

8 minutes ago, Proud Tiger said:

IMHO there absolutely was a provable crime. She clearly had classified material on her home computer. Simple question...do you think she has committed a crime? Forgetting her....why hasn't anyone at the DNC been investigated/punished for the false Steele dossier? 

Funny you seem ready to throw Ivanka under the bus with far less evidence of any wrongdoing. And it's a far cry between her  and a Secretary of State.

Not to worry, I'm not anymore obsessed with Hillary than the Trump haters here.

On a lighter note how you doing with your tournament bracket. I'm down the tube already.

I don't think she committed a crime.  I think she was stupid and careless, but it's not criminal.

As for Ivanka, how is saying "too early to know" throwing her under the bus?  I'm actually saying let the facts come out with that statement, but it's looking like a very similar thing.

Also, I don't fill out brackets.  My buddies and I do a draft instead.  Each guy drafts 16 teams.  Last man standing wins.  Losers have to take disgusting shots at the bar.

17 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

I don't think she committed a crime. 

Exposing classified info on an insecure computer is a crime and you lose your security clearance.

Archived