NCAA tourney thread

gravejd

There was some good games last night. I was glad to see Belmont get the win and hope they keep it going. They have quite the program going over there apparently. They have been in the conversation for a few seasons now. Impressive win beating Temple.

Tonight our old friend Heron and St Johns takes on Arizona State. I'll be pulling for St John's to win. I was still a little hurt about him leaving but after the SEC tourney win i can't stay mad 😉

Hope he and St Johns plays well and they can make a little run. They did not finish the season strong but the entire west coast outside of Gonzaga is garbage so maybe they can pick this one up. 

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was really hoping we would get on Zaga's bracket.  Don't get me started on our bracket, seed or the shaft.   I will say this - I think I would rather start off playing KS instead of NM State.  

Yes - I will pull for Heron too.

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I didn’t know Kansas didn’t have Udoka Azubike...this should be a cake walk to the S16

One game at a time, my friend, one game at a time. 😉

1 hour ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

I didn’t know Kansas didn’t have Udoka Azubike...this should be a cake walk to the S16

Famous last words... 

@WarTiger did AU Family start a bracket tourney challenge group yet this year like usual?

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

Ban him now...

3 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

BRUH............ 

friday.gif

Don't even let the basketball gods put their fingerprints on this

I'm formally requesting a deletion or immediate ban prior to tipoff tomorrow 😉

4 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

RLzOMoZ.jpg

2 hours ago, GwillMac6 said:

@WarTiger did AU Family start a bracket tourney challenge group yet this year like usual?

I still play one that was setup by aufamily every year on cbssports

Norfolk State is one of three schools in the graduate program I just accepted. Safe to say they are off to a good start in my eyes!

St Johns getting hammered in a play in game.....Arizona State up by double figures...

On 3/10/2018 at 4:54 PM, WarTiger said:

I've run this for quite a few years each season.  It's the first time in a very long time that we've had this with Auburn being in it.  Should help participation here.   So, everybody get in and make your picks when the bracket is available.   If you have played in the past, just sign in with your cbs id and you are set to go.  If you haven't played in the past and want to participate, send me a PM with your email address and I'll send you an invite if the link below doesn't get you access.  

http://aun.mayhem.cbssports.com

Found this from last year

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

St Johns getting hammered in a play in game.....Arizona State up by double figures...

ASU is red hot shooting right now.  I would love to see Stapha get on one of his streaks. 

Just now, around4ever said:

ASU is red hot shooting right now.  I would love to see Stapha get on one of his streaks. 

This is the only time I have seen Staph this year.  Hope he gets going so he doesn't go 2 straight Tourney games with blowout. 

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

I still play one that was setup by aufamily every year on cbssports

Thanks for looking out with the pro tip fam!

Archived