NCAA tourney thread

gravejd

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
8 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

The last remaining perfect bracket across all online bracket platforms has us losing this weekend fwiw:

last-perfect-ncaa-tournament-bracket-swe

Well I guess no one is winning Buffet's money this year ;)

8 hours ago, aujeff11 said:

The last remaining perfect bracket across all online bracket platforms has us losing this weekend fwiw:

last-perfect-ncaa-tournament-bracket-swe

I think Houston beets UK

3 hours ago, bigbird said:

I think Houston beets UK

If we wind up in Elite 8 with Houston,  how do you think we match up with them?  I would think the style would be favorable to us compared to UK.

1 hour ago, AUBwins said:

If we wind up in Elite 8 with Houston,  how do you think we match up with them?  I would think the style would be favorable to us compared to UK.

All I know is Houston will clamp you up like lockjaw. They’re a problem defensively, but literally anything is preferable to us playing UK again, although they look suspect without Washington 

4 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I think it would be a great game. Houston is a really balanced team.

7 hours ago, AUBwins said:

I watched last half of the Houston-Ohio State game and thought Houston played extremely well. With that said, I don’t like the famaliarity that Kentucky has on us. Coach Self basically said our tape doesn’t do our quickness any justice and it left them reeling. Sure we are familiar with Kentucky as well but by default, when all other things are equal, I think the team with the superior athletes hold edge. 

12 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

What are the upsets this time around? LSU over MSU? UT over Purdue? VT over Duke? Aside from VT, I think we’d be the biggest upset I can think of 

Oregon over Virginia

11 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

Gotta love guys who love their momma's

War Eagle KJ

After a previous round with pretty much only the teams moving forward that were expected to move forward, there could be a couple of upsets in the sweet 16. Upsets I'm looking forward to --

Florida State over Gonzaga
Texas Tech over Michigan

I don't see Houston taking out Kentucky and don't want it to happen. Slimy "Sump Dump" Sumlin should not coaching anywhere, anytime.

Of course, if Auburn could upset UNC, that would take the prize for this tourney.

Just realized that my dislike for FSU football has spread to basketball. Didn't know I cared who won until I turned the game on. It became clear immediately. 

UT is 4/13 from foul line....looking generally bad....gonna lose this game unless something really changes during halftime..

Is Purdue really this good?     3 seed but I usually consider the Big Ten as over-rated...but that are abusing UT

Just now, AU64 said:

Is Purdue really this good?     3 seed but I usually consider the Big Ten as over-rated...but that are abusing UT

No idea if it's Purdue or TN just not defending well but holy crap if I'm anyone else, I do NOT want to face Purdue right now. They are shooting lights out.

4 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Not sure but it doesn't hurt having Drago for a center. 

Screenshot_20190328-195112~2.png

Screenshot_20190328-195238~2.png

8 minutes ago, AU64 said:

I think UT was just overhyped all year

Whenever UT challenges...Purdue seems to retaliate......down to 9 and back up to 14 in a heartbeat

Archived