NCAA tourney thread

gravejd

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A new day in basketball indeed...it feels so good!!!  I am shocked at my own awe. I know we will always remember this year and its timing, in relation to lackluster football, to be honest. Love it for all of us! #DavidandGoliath 

Just now, ToraGirl said:

A new day in basketball indeed...it feels so good!!!  I am shocked at my own awe. I know we will always remember this year and its timing, in relation to lackluster football, to be honest. Love it for all of us! #DavidandGoliath 

I love it for the basketball team, especially the seniors, and for the entire Auburn Family.  

War Eagle!!!

As a Kentucky fan, let me say that Auburn played a heck of a game today!  I feel terrible for Okeke but at least it's something that he will recover from.  Still, heartbreaking to have happen to any kid no matter who they play for.  For the next week, anyway, I'm a temporary Auburn fan.  Good luck the rest of the way!

3 minutes ago, UKFanInNoVA said:

As a Kentucky fan, let me say that Auburn played a heck of game today!  I feel terrible for Okeke but at least it's something that he will recover from.  Still, heartbreaking to have happen to any kid no matter who they play for.  For the next week, anyway, I'm a temporary Auburn fan.  Good luck the rest of the way! 

Thanks. I think we're all walking around like we just got a date with the prom queen right now. At least I am. Thanks again for the classy post.

5 minutes ago, UKFanInNoVA said:

As a Kentucky fan, let me say that Auburn played a heck of a game today!  I feel terrible for Okeke but at least it's something that he will recover from.  Still, heartbreaking to have happen to any kid no matter who they play for.  For the next week, anyway, I'm a temporary Auburn fan.  Good luck the rest of the way!

Thank you! Lived in KY twice along the way, loved the people. UK hoops have always inspired, and I know many of my former students are in shock tonight. So grateful to see history made today...it was a flawed but well-fought game on both sides. 

IF we had Chuma we would be the favorites for this I swear. Even without him we could pull this out with how this broke for us. 

15 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Zion is about to go pro. His agent is on the line as we speak. 

He's got to go home first, though. 🤣

How AWESOME would it be to have TWO teams who have never been to the final four before (Auburn and Texas Tech) play for the national championship? I can't even visualize the blue blood angst! hahahaha

Where y’all at on the bracket? 

I had the elite 8 correct and nearly final four if not for Duke loss on money bracket. 

100 percentile, rank 47k, 

Kansas
North Carolina
Kentucky

Not only are their colors BLUE -- they are BLUE BLOODS in basketball.

It's a BLUE BLOOD BATH!

33 minutes ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

Zion is about to go pro. His agent is on the line as we speak. 

Nike spokesperson met him after he left the court

51 minutes ago, djg0017 said:

It’s too hard to win with a bunch of silver spoon freshmen in the tourney... experience breeds heart!!

Well they came up one point short so those freshmen are pretty awesome!

10 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

there was some serious,big top basketball played today in both games....dadgummit, if chumma was healthy, we would win this whole damn thing

You saying we have no chance to win two more? Naah!

Just now, ChltteTiger said:

Well they came up one point short so those freshmen are pretty awesome!

Most talented team in the country for sure! But it’s not the talent that wins the banners

17 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

there was some serious,big top basketball played today in both games....dadgummit, if chumma was healthy, we would win this whole damn thing

God you are such a wet blanket. I hope you get your naps in before the next game.

32 minutes ago, AURex said:

Kansas
North Carolina
Kentucky

Not only are their colors BLUE -- they are BLUE BLOODS in basketball.

It's a BLUE BLOOD BATH!

Out shade of blue is better than theirs!

Archived