NCAA tourney thread

gravejd

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can't say I'm disappointed to see the two Mississippi teams exit early, although Auburn did not fare well against them this season -- 1-3. I was glad to see that Tennessee survived.

9 minutes ago, AURex said:

Can't say I'm disappointed to see the two Mississippi teams exit early, although Auburn did not fare well against them this season -- 1-3. I was glad to see that Tennessee survived.

Kermit Davis and Ole Miss will forever have a enemy in me after this season. IDK if I got more mad at a AU fball or BBall game all season than that second ole miss game at home. I WAS HEAAAAAAAAAAATED at that garbage game plan they had actually working and them making miracle shot after miracle shot at the end of the shot clock.

24 minutes ago, AURex said:

I think it's pretty funny that MSU was beaten by Hugh Freeze's current employer.

Interestingly, the three other 5th seeds lost (MSU, Marquette, Wisconsin).

Extraneous post. Tacko Fall (7’6) and Tracy Wolfson (5’2)

nNQz7XM_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

AU is a two point favorite with Kansas...interesting...

13 hours ago, Maverick.AU said:

I also hate Wisconsin hoops with a passion for some reason lol, not really sure why. Happy about this one 

Is it because they're one of the most unwatchable teams in the country? They are the basketball version of having your tooth pulled while the hygienist gives you an Indian sunburn on your arm

9 hours ago, AUDub said:

LMAO THIS DOESN'T EVEN LOOK REAL

54 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Is it because they're one of the most unwatchable teams in the country? They are the basketball version of having your tooth pulled while the hygienist gives you an Indian sunburn on your arm

Possibly,  lol, I started hating Wisconsin and Ohio state basketball around the same time. 2010-2011, during the Aaron craft era at Ohio state.

10 hours ago, AUDub said:

Woww............as if her heels would have give her an advantage 😂

1 hour ago, Tiger said:

LMAO THIS DOESN'T EVEN LOOK REAL

So true............he actually looks pretty solid for his height as compared to say Bradley from years past.

23 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

So true............he actually looks pretty solid for his height as compared to say Bradley from years past.

He actually gets winded pretty easily though. We'd simply run around him in a matchup. 

He says he wouldn't allow Zion to dunk on him though, and I for one believe him. Nobody is going up against that and winning. 

2 minutes ago, AUDub said:

He actually gets winded pretty easily though. We'd simply run around him in a matchup. 

He says he wouldn't allow Zion to dunk on him though, and I for one believe him. Nobody is going up against that and winning. 

Has to be close to 300 lbs I am guessing ?

1 minute ago, kevon67 said:

Has to be close to 300 lbs I am guessing ?

Around 270, which is actually pretty lithe. Not Manute Bol by any means, though. 

33 minutes ago, AUDub said:

Nobody on earth stopping Zion from dunking if he has a full steam going

30 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Nobody on earth stopping Zion from dunking if he has a full steam going

Hey, I'm rather proud of Horace getting the better end of their exchange in Maui. 

1 hour ago, Maverick.AU said:

Possibly,  lol, I started hating Wisconsin and Ohio state basketball around the same time. 2010-2011, during the Aaron craft era at Ohio state.

Same here. Hate em both! 

Archived