Early Democrat Polling Explained...

DKW 86

And then this happens...Beto O'Rourke suddenly out raises everybody almost overnight. KK goes thru the analysis that this may mean that BO has been defacto selected as the Corporate Democrat nominee. Could this be a 2020 "Wag the Dog" moment? In 2016 Jeb Bush was the Republican Frontrunner at least at first. Could Beto be this in 2020? Let's watch and see.

Democrat Platform so far:

• Replace the electoral college;  because we all want to be ruled by NY and CA ... I mean, they have their s*** "so togetha"
  • Illegal immigration is a right
  • Infanticide is cool ... no really, it's cool ... you know, for the health of the mother we need to kill a living, breathing human being.
  • $93T Green New Deal ... every crackpot Democrat policy of the last 100 years rolled into one...the only Democrat policy missing is a call to re-institute slavery
  • Take away guns ... we're really going to do it this time, because, well, because we base all our gun and political policies on the insane rantings of a self proclaimed eco-terrorist; who loves the Communist Chinese;  white nationalist who said he idolized a black woman; Aussie; who murders Muslim Kiwi's ... but of course it's different when Muslims murder others....of course it is...don't judge them!!!!  You're not allowed to judge them!!!!!!
  • Reparations ... because, well, we need to violate equal protection to save it
  • Magic "New Mexican" Dirt for everyone....OK, I made that one up...but I thought if Beto ate it after he lost to Ted; pretty soon he'd get the whole damn party to advocate for it.
  • How could I forget; give 16 year olds  the vote, because, well, see bullet one on NY and CA
  • Give illegals the vote; because, well that constitution is really just sort of a guideline

I'm sure I've left some gems out....

Archived