Men vs. New Mexico State - game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 576
  • Created
  • Last Reply

About time they cooled off. That 80% clip was wild. 

4 minutes ago, alexava said:

It’s not “our “ game but we can be successful going inside. 

To make it far in this tourney, we’re going to have to feed the inside, especially with Wiley. I also want to see more of DP driving the lane.

Just now, mustache eagle said:

Bet they were clear about not fouling

Just surprised.  We were playing  well with JMc and Harper has two fouls.  Need to get Harper back on track shooting wise I guess

Just now, AUGoo said:

Just surprised.  We were playing  well with JMc and Harper has two fouls.  Need to get Harper back on track shooting wise I guess

Saving legs as best we can is my bet. 

wiley jumps straight up and the defender backs under him after he leaves the ground.  foul on AW

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

Not liking this McCants dude

That 3 pointer, fade away, bank shot at the buzzer set the tone for him early.  Out hustling him is gonna be difficult.

They should be fresher...we need to play our game and make them earn their buckets. 

Wiley with a bad sequence. Two fouls then throws it away. Need someone else other than Chuma to hit a three. Bryce will hit one and that’ll get him going but gotta get someone else hitting before then 

1 minute ago, tigerbrotha12 said:

Wiley with a bad sequence. Two fouls then throws it away. Need someone else other than Chuma to hit a three. Bryce will hit one and that’ll get him going but gotta get someone else hitting before then 

That's what keeps him off the floor.... 

Brown fouled on the defensive end on a rebound and will shoot 1 and 1.   FT Good.  2nd good.   30-22 Tigers

Archived