Mueller submits full Russia investigation report to DOJ

NolaAuTiger

2 hours ago, japantiger said:

So from this sequence; I see you concede that Trump has been cleared of any collusion or wrongdoing.  Good to see that.  It would have saved us all a whole lot of time if you;d just said that.  

Also, I see you concede that he Democrats have a long history of colluding with the Russians.  I assume you will demand an investigation now.  

Trumps taxes; nice red herring.  Trump enjoys the same information protections of any US citizen.   Not sure why you guys are so keen to violate his rights.  I thought you guys were supposed to be all about protecting information and peoples rights....I guess that was before Hillary s*** the bed.    If I didn't know better; I might think you're just a partisan political ass clown with poor coping skills over losing an election 2 years ago...

You can't see anything with your head up your ass.:-\

Trump has in no way been "cleared" of any wrongdoing.  If you really believe that, you are a lot dumber than I thought.

First, the justice department has a policy of not indicting the president.  And even generally speaking, the lack of an indictment hardly clears someone of any wrongdoing. (Just ask PT if Hillary is innocent.  And unlike the POTUS, she was eligible for an indictment but didn't receive one.)

Every presidential candidate in the modern era has released his tax returns except for Trump.  He's hiding something. 

And Trump's taxes are certainly not a red herring. You are the one who contends Trump is a "patriot" because he donates his salary to charitable causes.  If that's the test, we need to put that donation in context of what he paid - or should have paid - in taxes. I wouldn't be surprised that he's avoided millions in taxes which makes his salary contributions nothing more than a political diversion.  Also, we already know that he is profiting from the office through conflicts of interest associated with his business to an extent that dwarf's his salary. 

But it's pretty easy to pull the wool over MAGA's.  Hell they've even bought into Trump's populism which is a joke.  He's working for people like himself, not the working class but they are too busy getting whipped up over immigrants supposedly taking their jobs to notice.  It's classic demagoguery and MAGA's "ass clowns" as you say, are lapping it up.

But having said that, I'll have to give you credit for acknowledging one can serve the country by means other than joining the armed forces - i.e.: a  monetary contribution to the general good will suffice.

By that standard, I am at least as much of a patriot as Trump.  I own a little over 70 acres of wooded property which sits on a watershed and is ecologically important for both water quality and biological diversity. 

About two decades ago I placed a conservation easement on it with a local land conservation organization.  This essentially means I gave up the rights to subdivide and sell off lots, or otherwise develop it for commercial use. I chose to forgo develop profits and conserve my land in a natural state for the benefit of all - the common good.

At the time I executed that agreement, the value of those rights was a couple of hundred thousand dollars.  Today, I estimate those rights to be in excess of $500k will likely keep increasing with time. I also plan to leave the bulk of my financial estate to conservation and similar non-profit organizations dedicated to serving the common good.

It'd say that qualifies as respectable "service" to the country. Maybe even more than Trump has "served" after accounting for emoluments and whatever he's hiding in his tax returns.

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, homersapien said:

You can't see anything with your head up your ass.:-\

Trump has in no way been "cleared" of any wrongdoing.  If you really believe that, you are a lot dumber than I thought.

First, the justice department has a policy of not indicting the president.  And even generally speaking, the lack of an indictment hardly clears someone of any wrongdoing. (Just ask PT if Hillary is innocent.  And unlike the POTUS, she was eligible for an indictment but didn't receive one.)

Every presidential candidate in the modern era has released his tax returns except for Trump.  He's hiding something. 

And Trump's taxes are certainly not a red herring. You are the one who contends Trump is a "patriot" because he donates his salary to charitable causes.  If that's the test, we need to put that donation in context of what he paid - or should have paid - in taxes. I wouldn't be surprised that he's avoided millions in taxes which makes his salary contributions nothing more than a political diversion.  Also, we already know that he is profiting from the office through conflicts of interest associated with his business to an extent that dwarf's his salary. 

But it's pretty easy to pull the wool over MAGA's.  Hell they've even bought into Trump's populism which is a joke.  He's working for people like himself, not the working class but they are too busy getting whipped up over immigrants supposedly taking their jobs to notice.  It's classic demagoguery and MAGA's "ass clowns" as you say, are lapping it up.

But having said that, I'll have to give you credit for acknowledging one can serve the country by means other than joining the armed forces - i.e.: a  monetary contribution to the general good will suffice.

By that standard, I am at least as much of a patriot as Trump.  I own a little over 70 acres of wooded property which sits on a watershed and is ecologically important for both water quality and biological diversity. 

About two decades ago I placed a conservation easement on it with a local land conservation organization.  This essentially means I gave up the rights to subdivide and sell off lots, or otherwise develop it for commercial use. I chose to forgo develop profits and conserve my land in a natural state for the benefit of all - the common good.

At the time I executed that agreement, the value of those rights was a couple of hundred thousand dollars.  Today, I estimate those rights to be in excess of $500k will likely keep increasing with time. I also plan to leave the bulk of my financial estate to conservation and similar non-profit organizations dedicated to serving the common good.

It'd say that qualifies as respectable "service" to the country. Maybe even more than Trump has "served" after accounting for emoluments and whatever he's hiding in his tax returns.

Where to begin....I'm just going to go out on a limb here; and say my presumption on you being a partisan ass-clown with poor coping skills is right.  

Also, Trump's service is not giving his salary...that's just an act of charity.  His business who he decides to give it too.  His act of service is serving the country as President and CiC....  a 24 hour a day job; 7 days a week....oh, and he's also giving away all his salary for said service; but even if he kept that; he'd still be serving the nation. I hope he's taking all the right deductions for it. 👍 

Nope, you're still not serving.  You just made a charitable gift.  Let's see; assume this protects you or heirs from death tax on this?

1 minute ago, japantiger said:

Where to begin....I'm just going to go out on a limb here; and say my presumption on you being a partisan ass-clown with poor coping skills is right.  

Also, Trump's service is not giving his salary...that's just an act of charity.  His business who he decides to give it too.  His act of service is serving the country as President and CiC....  a 24 hour a day job; 7 days a week....oh, and he's also giving away all his salary for said service; but even if he kept that; he'd still be serving the nation. I hope he's taking all the right deductions for it. 👍 

Nope, you're still not serving.  You just made a charitable gift.  Let's see; assume this protects you or heirs from death tax on this?

Where to begin indeed.

Only a MAGA with his head up his ass would describe what Trump is doing to the country - for his own selfish political reasons - as a "service".

And the 24/7 remark is particularly demented.  Perhaps you haven't heard  about his "executive" time.  Hell he spends more time watching TV, on Twitter and playing golf than he does tending to presidential duties.  (Not that I necessarily consider that a bad thing. ;))

So Trump's charitable gift means he is a patriot, but mine is just a charitable gift.

You are a hypocritical, demented MAGA with s*** for brains.

(How's that? :rolleyes:)

Hey Titan, is this what you had in mind by designating a "trash talk" forum? :rolleyes:

And let the arguing continue:

“While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,” Barr quotes special counsel Robert Mueller as saying.

1 hour ago, Brad_ATX said:

“While this report does not conclude that the President committed a crime, it also does not exonerate him,” Barr quotes special counsel Robert Mueller as saying.

Mueller defined his role narrowly and stayed within it, proving all the criticism of him, including from the President, was misplaced. But everything outside that specific scope was referred to other jurisdictions and it sounds like there is plenty of then. Mueller deserves many apologies.

Report: Campaign didn’t conspire to collude with Russia to influence election but stops short of exhonorating him on obstruction per CNN. 

2 hours ago, homersapien said:

Where to begin indeed.

Only a MAGA with his head up his ass would describe what Trump is doing to the country - for his own selfish political reasons - as a "service".

And the 24/7 remark is particularly demented.  Perhaps you haven't heard  about his "executive" time.  Hell he spends more time watching TV, on Twitter and playing golf than he does tending to presidential duties.  (Not that I necessarily consider that a bad thing. ;))

So Trump's charitable gift means he is a patriot, but mine is just a charitable gift.

You are a hypocritical, demented MAGA with s*** for brains.

(How's that? :rolleyes:)

Hey Titan, is this what you had in mind by designating a "trash talk" forum? :rolleyes:

You should really read for comprehension more.  I specifically stated Trump's gift was not service.

"Also, Trump's service is not giving his salary...that's just an act of charity"

But I dearly hope he can deduct it from his taxes that you nor any other TDS sufferers are allowed to see.  

Look, I see you're having a bad day; bad couple of years.   I understand.  I mean,  the election...Hillary was the ONE you all said...it was her turn....until it wasn't.  Then Investing so much into the collusion fantasy and obstruction fantasy and Mueller and then; well, Mueller lets you down.  So tragic...so touching....so predictable.  Look, I have a grief counseling line # if you'd like to seek professional help. 

As a starter, maybe a few of you should just step away from the internet for a decade or so...along with CNN, MSNBC, Adam Schitt, etc.; I see you're struggling to cope with the pressure.    Here's a little something to take you back to election day....this was when your humiliation was still in its infancy.  

th?id=OIP.uBEHjiD22GM0pCp4PzIxyQHaGE&pid

On 3/23/2019 at 11:53 AM, homersapien said:

They caught a s*** load too.  I think there were 44 indictments counting Russians.

For banking rules and business dealings that had nothing at all to do with Collusion. While EVERYONE in America is happy that justice is getting served to the bad guys, we need some adults to admit that they have simply let their emotions trump all reason, rationality, common sense, and FACTS and admit what is the truth: Neither DJT , nor his campaign, colluded with the Russians!!!! and that Mueller found no interfering, or obstruction of justice, with the investigation. This whole thing has been a 2 year plus waste of time etc as far as Collusion went. 

On 3/23/2019 at 11:53 AM, homersapien said:

They caught a s*** load too.  I think there were 44 indictments counting Russians.

And not one of the Russians will ever answer even one of those indictments.

Indictments do not mean guilt. Ham sandwiches etc.

6 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

This is too long, objective and thoughtful for most Trump apologists here, but it’s well done for those interested:

https://www.lawfareblog.com/how-understand-end-mueller-investigation-hint-you-cant-yet

Hey @NolaAuTiger need a little with smart ass if you are back from golfing a Mar-a-Lago .

I do not understand why these guys could wait for the Mueller report to come out.....

$20 million doesn’t buy much these days, does it?

10 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Honestly, I don't know what's to discuss.  Only the AG has read the report.  Any conclusions we try to draw are premature until we can actually get a synopsis of the report at minimum.

538D7EB5-096C-44A0-9B5B-0428071F58C4.png

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Hey @NolaAuTiger need a little with smart ass if you are back from golfing a Mar-a-Lago .

I do not understand why these guys could wait for the Mueller report to come out.....

If you could read and think, you’d know I’ve repeatedly said let’s wait for it to come out.

1 hour ago, SaltyTiger said:

Basically it’s yet another article that has been written in response to the news on Friday afternoon that the investigation ended. There’s an abundance of similar articles circulating. They are all tailored towards underscoring the notion that “the investigation was never about bringing down Trump.” Honestly, only the naive would give credence. There was hardly an utterance of such rhetoric prior to Friday.

Where was all of this “sobriety” over the past two years? Why didn’t posters on here feel compelled to link articles like this in the past? Why weren’t these notions emphasized in the face of mainstream media reports clearly insinuating that Mueller would be Trump’s demise? 

This has not been the frontline perspective all along - It’s comedic for people to act like it was. 

24 minutes ago, TexasTiger said:

If you could read and think, you’d know I’ve repeatedly said let’s wait for it to come out.

And?  Its out?  

8 hours ago, TexasTiger said:

Barr’s summary is. 

Yep...can't wait to read the thousands of pages of witnesses interviews and financial records.

Breaking news, a bombshell report, the beginning of the end, we're at a turning point, the walls are closing in on him, is this the tipping point........Does anyone wonder why the media in general has such a poor approval rating?  This video could have gone on for hours and hours with all the crap that has been put on TV about Russia and Collusion.  Russia, Russia, Russia.....😂😂

20 hours ago, homersapien said:

he spends more time  playing golf than he does tending to presidential duties.  (Not that I necessarily consider that a bad thing. ;))

You really want to go there after Obama played as much golf as he played. They said he played more golf than any pres in history.

19 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

The Barr summary clearly says NO collusion and NO evidence of anything else. So what specifically is he NOT exonerated of except such crap as Dems like Sen. Schitt continue to whine about. He has said over and over he had evidence of collusion but hasn't provided any.

57 minutes ago, auburn41 said:

Breaking news, a bombshell report, the beginning of the end, we're at a turning point, the walls are closing in on him, is this the tipping point........Does anyone wonder why the media in general has such a poor approval rating?  This video could have gone on for hours and hours with all the crap that has been put on TV about Russia and Collusion.  Russia, Russia, Russia.....😂😂

Does one person do the writing for all these so called news programs, because they all have the same talking points. FAKE NEWS

Archived