Baseball vs. Mississippi State Game 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Burns struggling to find the strike zone. I might want to turn this one off because every time I watch one of our aces they struggle. Same thing happened last year with Mize. 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Burns struggling to find the strike zone. I might want to turn this one off because every time I watch one of our aces they struggle. Same thing happened last year with Mize. 

Did you just cause Burns to get a balk? See ya later.....lol

1 minute ago, Tigerbelle said:

Did you just cause Burns to get a balk? See ya later.....lol

No balk but if Burns walks another guy or gives up another run this inning, I'm out. lol

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

No balk but if Burns walks another guy or gives up another run this inning, I'm out. lol

Peace out! Gonna go take my bad juju to the Duke game and see if I can cause them to lose. 

They tagged Tanner. Hope the bats are awake tonight. 

1 minute ago, AUDub said:

They tagged Tanner. Hope the bats are awake tonight. 

That pitcher for MSU is pretty good and probably won't give them much. Auburn is in real trouble already.

TB with nearly 40 pitches in this inning ….gotta be wearing him out ..can't see him going him very long tonight...

But finally got out of this mess....down 4-0.....more runs than he's given up this year in total...

12 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

That's the only break they gave Tanner in that inning.

TB got that one....meanwhile...that stadium is really something ...looks like a AAA stadium.....MSU folks are definitely serious about their baseball.

Auburn softball trailing MSU 7-4 in the 5th......not a good evening  in Starkville thus far....

Archived