Baseball vs. Mississippi State Game 1

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're welcome. I will continue to stay away from the games on Fridays because apparently I'm not allowed to watch our best pitchers, ever. 

No joke, guys. Last year I watched Casey Mize 3 times the Florida loss at the end of the year, the LSU loss, and the Ole Miss loss. 3 of his worst games and now I get a chance to watch Burns for the first time this year and he had his worst game. 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

You're welcome. I will continue to stay away from the games on Fridays because apparently I'm not allowed to watch our best pitchers, ever. 

Grow a mustache and then shave it off during the game to change your mojo. Big Canada swears by it.....

Thanks belle!! I was checking in periodically between this and softball. Almost made a comeback there. Very impressive especially considering almost everything came in the first inning for them. You have to call the game again tomorrow to keep up the good mojo. 😬

1 minute ago, BJCrawford said:

Thanks belle!! I was checking in periodically between this and softball. Almost made a comeback there. Very impressive especially considering almost everything came in the first inning for them. You have to call the game again tomorrow to keep up the good mojo. 😬

I'll be around! Baseball is my game!

Mississippi State should have kicked our asses. Jumped on Burns for 4 right out of the chute and watched this Auburn team methodically take the game away from them. When physical talent is met with mental toughness it’s a special deal. Butch Thompson has these guys believing not only that they can win every game but also that they will. Starkville is not an easy place to win. 

4 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

No joke, guys. Last year I watched Casey Mize 3 times the Florida loss at the end of the year, the LSU loss, and the Ole Miss loss. 3 of his worst games and now I get a chance to watch Burns for the first time this year and he had his worst game. 

Maybe you could try to watch Bama softball and cool them off a bit. 

2 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

Grow a mustache and then shave it off during the game to change your mojo. Big Canada swears by it.....

Not sure me shaving off my mustache would look good with my long lumberjack beard.

Very happy to get this win, though. Our bullpen continues to just be lights out and one of the best.

1 minute ago, PowerOfDixieland said:

Mississippi State should have kicked our asses. Jumped on Burns for 4 right out of the chute and watched this Auburn team methodically take the game away from them. When physical talent is met with mental toughness it’s a special deal. Butch Thompson has these guys believing not only that they can win every game but also that they will. Starkville is not an easy place to win. 

So true. I can't believe the way this team pulled out a win when it looked so grim. MSU is really tough to take down at home. Great great win!

3 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

Not sure me shaving off my mustache would look good with my long lumberjack beard.

Very happy to get this win, though. Our bullpen continues to just be lights out and one of the best.

Come on buddy.....take one for the team. Shave it all off in the 5th. 

36 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

WOW!!!!! I am stunned in a good way!

How in the hell did Auburn win this game? 

War Eagle!!!

Those damn Russellville boys.................

34 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

You need to do a slump buster........................:poke:

1 hour ago, Tigerbelle said:

I prefer The Mountie

Y5KU.gif

I love me some BRUUUUUUUUUUCE but man Butch is not far behind. WOOO!!!! Both have been God sends for both programs. 

2 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I love me some BRUUUUUUUUUUCE but man Butch is not far behind. WOOO!!!! Both have been God sends for both programs. 

Now for footba........ nvm. War damn!!!!!

Just now, NolaAuTiger said:

Now for footba........ nvm. War damn!!!!!

When someone brings up G..... NVM HIS NAME everyone already knows it lol. It is a trigger for me. 

vacay.gif

Archived