Russiagate, WMD, Spiegate, ISIS...John Brennan in the middle of all of them

japantiger

This the same guy who lied to Congress while under oath ?  

you ask a good question.

18 hours ago, japantiger said:

Why isn't this guy in jail....

Hopefully some day he will be. But I have my doubts, not sure the DOJ has the guts to do what's right on a lot of these matters.

The head of the US Intelligence apparatus in 3 major intelligence failures; now says he "may" have had bad info.   I guess he's qualified to work for CNN since Zucker says now that we should have 0 expectation of them investigating anything.  What a damn national disgrace.  How much has this guy cost the US in terms of blood and treasure over the last 30 years?  In the  movies, this guy would just be disappeared now.  It's a shame that some times art doesn't imitate life.  Once again, the "smart people" ain't too damn smart...just corrupt, vain and dangerously self serving.  

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/ex-cia-director-john-brennan-admits-he-may-have-had-bad-information-regarding-president-trump-and-russia

Heller had it right....

It was miraculous. It was almost no trick at all, he saw, to turn vice into virtue and slander into truth, impotence into abstinence, arrogance into humility, plunder into philanthropy, thievery into honor, blasphemy into wisdom, brutality into patriotism, and sadism into justice. Anybody could do it; it required no brains at all. It merely required no character.

Archived