North Carolina Game Time

Auburn Kev

Tipoff time, TV set for Auburn-North Carolina in Sweet 16

ByBRANDON MARCELLO 10 minutes ago 

0 Comments

Auburn and North Carolina will tip off in primetime Friday in Kansas City.

The Tigers and Tar Heels will begin play at 6:29 p.m. CT on TBS, it was announced Sunday night.

The Sweet 16 matchup in the Midwest Regional is the first game of the day in Kansas City.

Totally random, but ....

My wife and daughter will be on campus tomorrow, as she has been accepted to Auburn (!!!!!!) and will be a freshman this fall (Chose AU over UK and Purdue!), and they are meeting with some advisors on their way down to Florida for a big spring break celebration.  They are very excited to be on campus for the game ... any great recommendations for a festive atmosphere to watch the game?  We've been to Baumhowers and love it, but wanted to see if there are any better recommendations on campus.

2 hours ago, Indy said:

Totally random, but ....

My wife and daughter will be on campus tomorrow, as she has been accepted to Auburn (!!!!!!) and will be a freshman this fall (Chose AU over UK and Purdue!), and they are meeting with some advisors on their way down to Florida for a big spring break celebration.  They are very excited to be on campus for the game ... any great recommendations for a festive atmosphere to watch the game?  We've been to Baumhowers and love it, but wanted to see if there are any better recommendations on campus.

Anywhere you watch this game in Auburn is gonna be 😜 wild!

1 hour ago, 3rdgeneration said:

I wonder if they will open the Arena and show it live. That would be cool! Be at Toomer’s if we win!

Shoot, they should show it on the Jumbotron in the stadium!

I am very sad I just found out all my nieces and their kids have come into town to surprise my Sister and my Mom which is great news the bad news is we are going to have a family dinner at my Mom's clubhouse at 6:30 PM and there is no TV in the Club House restaurant so I am going to miss the actual game. I will record it and watch it later. The silver lining is we seem to have played really well this year when something came up and I couldn't watch the game or could only watch snippets.

Archived