SEC B-ball coaching Carousel

Gene Loblaw

thought id make a thread that covers all the coaching searches in the conference. Arkansas just entered their hat in the ring to go along with Bama, A&M, and Vandy. Plus it’s unlikely that Will Wade survives the mess at LSU. So that could be five new coaches in the conference for Bruce and the boys to dominate in the coming years.

Dammit I don't want Sampson in the SEC. But rather him at Arky than Bama. He's a damn good coach with a very entertaining style of play 

10 minutes ago, LKEEL75 said:

Does Houston really have the money to try and keep an SEC school from poaching him away?

Doubt they can compete with Arky money but schools like Houston and TCU have their fair share of Texas oil money donors.

Yeah I guess I forget about the donor money from the oil tycoons.  Makes sense that they don't need SEC Network money with donors like that

3 hours ago, Tiger said:

Dammit I don't want Sampson in the SEC. But rather him at Arky than Bama. He's a damn good coach with a very entertaining style of play 

Didn’t he leave in a stink at IU?

13 hours ago, AUGoo said:

Didn’t he leave in a stink at IU?

Yup and Oklahoma too I believe. I think him getting in trouble is why he's not at a P5 school. He plays the game and I'm sure now he knows how to play it without getting caught -- which is how he's got Houston looking so damn good most likely

Archived