Baseball vs bammer

The bammers with  huge base running mistakes.....Auburn tags out both runners and gets out of inning unscathed.

Top of the 2nd no score.

Garrett Wade on the mound for AU

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

bammer tries to steal 2nd and is called out. Now they are looking at the replay and taking forever.

I'm surprised but it went our way. The bammer is OUT!

3 minutes ago, Tigerbelle said:

espn as usual is a about bammer. They even started talking about Tua..... 😡

:puke:

12 minutes ago, AUMASTERS said:

I thought we usually wore Bammer out when we played in Montgomery. 

Well it's a cold night, we have a freshman pitcher who issues a lot of walks, and the letdown from the weekend makes everybody look hung over.  I think the bats will heat up later in the game.

Wade hanging in there ….been in trouble about every inning but seems to get a K or something when he needs it...

UGH!

Wade walked in the go-ahead run so he was pulled. Fitts comes in and walks in another run. bammers aren't swinging. They just stand at home plate and watch the balls go by.

3-1 bammer 

Top of the 5th

Holland with a strike to get the runner trying to take home on the error by Bliss.....great save by WH>

Control issues from so many of our young pitchers?    Don't understand......plate is the same size and same distance as in HS.....I'd think that at least guys good enough to get signed by an SEC school could throw strikes more often than not. 

6 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Control issues from so many of our young pitchers?    Don't understand......plate is the same size and same distance as in HS.....I'd think that at least guys good enough to get signed by an SEC school could throw strikes more often than not. 

It's much different in the SEC. These kids are working on expanding their pitch repertoire. Freshmen are always a work in progress as they learn. In HS they don't have to work as hard usually to get an out because the talent level is spotty.

Archived