Did anyone notice in this commercial...

abw0004

Did anyone notice in the new Progressive commercial they reused the "Everybody Loves Raymond" set?

2 hours ago, augolf1716 said:

Its close with the first floor layout but not so sure about the outside.

Don't watch the TV show but I think there are about 500 houses that look like this in Charlotte.....probably more in Atlanta.   nice digs though but the commercial?   I'm kind of predisposed to not like any of their commercials... :dunno:.  

On 3/27/2019 at 2:50 PM, augolf1716 said:

Its close with the first floor layout but not so sure about the outside.

I agree the outside is different.  The living room and bathroom is from Raymond's house, while the kitchen is from his mother's house.

32 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I agree the outside is different.  The living room and bathroom is from Raymond's house, while the kitchen is from his mother's house.

Outside made me think of Brenda and Brandon Walsh.

There was a show in early 2000's had similar downstairs........forget name..........2 married couples..........one a yuppie......other a security guard......its on tip of my tongue.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

The living room is the same layout as ELR, but the wall covering is different.  The kitchen is different (the Cambell's fridge is in the spot where the Barone's stove is).  Deb & Ray didn't have a claw-foot tub, so the bathroom is pretty typical.   And Ray's garage is behind the kitchen, not to the left of the front door.

Yeah, I watch too much TV.

Archived