Men vs. North Carolina - NCAA Tournament Rd. 3

abw0004

Good morning all,

I woke up with way too much energy and needed to donate some of my energy to you all so GET UP.  GET EXCITED.  IT'S GAMEDAY!  Win or lose I could not be more proud of this team and am not taking this day for granted.  Don't let up.  Keep your head down and keep pounding boys!  We have proven time and time again we can run with anyone.  Time to make our presence known!  Oh, and as always, a few hype videos...  Because, you know, it's what I do...

"Starin' at you from afar.  Analys'n every scar.  Asking myself how we got here, remember this is who we are.  I am not here for revenge.  I did not come to make amends, nor here to repent from my sins.  I just came here to win.  I just came here to end it.  I just came here to fight. Show you everything you said i couldn't be I became overnight.  Two walked in but only one of us is walking out of here tonight.  I'm a survivor.  Fight for my life.  Comin' back stronger.  I will arise!!  I'm a survivor.  Fight for my life.  Comin' back stronger.  I will arise."

33 minutes ago, kevon67 said:

Love your modified Bronx Tale quote at the bottom👍

Oh my signature?  Thanks!  That is from the great Michael Scott of Dunder Mifflin Paper Company!

I am going to have to watch the game at 9:00 PM Eastern so I will have to sign off until I see the game, so I will go ahead and say WAR EAGLE!  Let’s get that win boys!

A053C0FA-2EA0-4C9C-BBEB-61DB0684AA20.jpeg

Archived