The Game

lutzcammed

I hope no one else is in my shoes. its 9 AM and I cant get the game out of my head. I'm basically all over the internet looking for aricles to read on Auburn basketball.

I can't seem to focus on my normal day to day activities. As a matter of fact I really want to blow them all off and start prepping for the game. I'm not sure I've ever been this nervous about a basketball game especially an Auburn basketball game. I wish it was game time now.....

Why are you nervous?  We have everything to gain and nothing to lose here.  If UNC wins, then whatever, they were supposed to.  They're UNC basketball for goodness sake.  If we win, then the magic ride continues.  The way I see it, everything from this point on is all gravy.

With that, I still want to kick their ass.

3 minutes ago, Brad_ATX said:

Why are you nervous?  We have everything to gain and nothing to lose here.  If UNC wins, then whatever, they were supposed to.  They're UNC basketball for goodness sake.  If we win, then the magic ride continues.  The way I see it, everything from this point on is all gravy.

maybe nervous  is a bad choice of words. it's that feeling I get in my gut when I know we can compete and I know we have a chance to win. I get the same feeling when I am competing in some of my larger softball tournaments and we get very near the finals and the level of competition has risen. 

28 minutes ago, lutzcammed said:

I hope no one else is in my shoes. its 9 AM and I cant get the game out of my head. I'm basically all over the internet looking for aricles to read on Auburn basketball.

I can't seem to focus on my normal day to day activities. As a matter of fact I really want to blow them all off and start prepping for the game. I'm not sure I've ever been this nervous about a basketball game especially an Auburn basketball game. I wish it was game time now.....

I am right there with you.

2 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

Playing with house money now.

This season has been a resounding success no matter what happens tonight. Let's enjoy this one with our guys in the spotlight against one of the national powers in a win or go home scenario! This is such a new and great feeling I'm going to soak all of it in

3 hours ago, lutzcammed said:

It’s just a game..: lol. Priorities 

But I am super excited and the boys should be loose. We are the lower seed. We aren't expected to win. The pressure isn't on us.

Living in the Day of the Eagle 🦅 

Song by Robin Trower on the album Bridge of Sighs is a song that will fire y’all up! Doubt any of y’all have heard of him, but best guitar player ever!

“Living in the day of the Eagle, not the dove.”

5 hours ago, lutzcammed said:

Me too, I’ve wanted to start “happy hour” since I woke up this morning.

I would LOVE to see the first 10 minutes resemble the LSU game last year where it was like 30-12.

Just posting the same thing as I did last week and hoping the Basketball Gods hear me.

18 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

I would LOVE to see the first 10 minutes resemble the LSU game last year where it was like 30-12.

Just posting the same thing as I did last week and hoping the Basketball Gods hear me.

Worked great last time. Say it again!

47 minutes ago, toddc said:

Living in the Day of the Eagle 🦅 

Song by Robin Trower on the album Bridge of Sighs is a song that will fire y’all up! Doubt any of y’all have heard of him, but best guitar player ever!

“Living in the day of the Eagle, not the dove.”

This+

13 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

All chill and have a beer:cheers: or two

Have a PBR (Pearl Beats Roy)

7 hours ago, Brad_ATX said:

thats the way i am trying to look at it, and i have been avoiding anything to do with the game.....this is the first time i have been here today....i was still upset this morning with that ******* call against UT last night.....the guy stuck his foot out and that should have not been called....you can expect the same thing tonight.....i was warned earlier in the week from some kentucky folks that if john higgins works the game, we have no chance....they swear he is in the tank with UNC...anyway, i don't expect to win, but if we do, its some fine gravy....28 wins is a very good season, i don't care who you are

3 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

I would love for the first 10 minutes to resemble the Kansas game War Eagle!!

6 hours ago, tgrogan21 said:

I think I have to do this every game, now?

Archived