Men Vs. Kentucky game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After the game, this was literally me, Bc of the stuff Kentucky fans posted before the game about okeke. I still have to thank @mcloofus for bringing this great gif to my attention

50 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

After the game, this was literally me, Bc of the stuff Kentucky fans posted before the game about okeke. I still have to thank @mcloofus for bringing this great gif to my attention

What were the KY fans saying about Okeke?

50 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

Me too brother me too

31 minutes ago, auburnphan said:

Hey Todd,   Malzahn almost cost us a Final Four appearance!!

Times a changin? Lol

6 minutes ago, Indy said:

Hardly even a mention on ESPN's front page right now.

I love it.  Keep disrespecting and ignoring this group of kids.

Ahhhhhh, they're probably having to regroup and reset their printing presses due to their poorly predicted outcome... sorta like those runner-up preprinted t-shirts that get shipped to (appreciative) children in third world countries...

12 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Can't help but think games like uab and Florida and also games we lost like ncst and whoever prepared Harper to perform in this moment today. He literally did everything I would want him to do if I was coaching myself. Every possession was on him. We were either going to win or lose on him

And he drove the ball instead of settling for jumpers...weird.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I gotta send out props to Brown for not forcing up impossible 3's and taking what the defense gave him. I would have loved to see a little more of that in his game all year.

5 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Times a changin? Lol

I seriously believe they are, and I place it squarely on Allen Greene's shoulders.  Still convinced Jacobs was the evil that needed to be exorcised.... The golden years of Auburn athletics are upon us.

1 minute ago, bigbird said:

I probably just missed it earlier in the season but since this run started he's been hitting that little short lob/floater over defenders more often. Seems they were getting blocked earlier.

I don't even DO basketball and I was on pins and needles the 2nd half.

Congratulations to Bruce Pearl and the team.  To get ME excited about basketball is almost as impressive as beating Kansas, North Carolina & Kentucky back to back to back :wareagle:

BRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCE AT THE PODIUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13 minutes ago, bigbird said:

More likely to get fouled that way for 2 shots at the free throw line

I am an Auburn fan to the core, but have become a bit of a fair weather basketball fan over the years. I watched some at the end of last year and remember thinking we had issues at guard, and wouldn't go far until we recruited a top notch point guard. (An ignorant opinion)

This year, I've been watching since the SECCG. Today, towards the end of regulation, I watched Jared Harper, take a team minus one of, if not it's best player, put them on his back, and carry them through the last leg of their journey to the Final Four, and into the AU History Books. This team and coach will go down as one of the best AU Teams in any sport, ever. 

Nothing can diminish what they have attained so far. Now, go get those last two. War Eagle!!! 

10 minutes ago, boisnumber1 said:

At least "Coach" Barbee got to see it in person. 

i was just about to post this!!!!....i hope his worthless,arrogant ass enjoyed it

17 minutes ago, bigbird said:

Lol. You know usually I don't have a problem with going back and showing what I said but I don't care now. I feel like a proud coach or something. All the fussing was about a game like today and stepping up and performing. We flipped the tournament switch on and it was AMAZING to see

Archived