Men Vs. Kentucky game thread

WarTiger

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, autigeremt said:

Considering the program and circumstances it’s like going to the College Football Playoff Champioship after beating Georgia in the SEC Championship 

I'll take it!!!

Like many, it’s hard to actually process this right now. It’s gonna take a bit to actually sink in. I just literally can’t believe what I just saw. 

Kids, this is just amazing!

Not gonna use the word "unbelievable", because that would insinuate we didn't think they could do it.  It's just surreal, seeing AUburn headed to the Final Four.

This has shades of Villanova 1985, and we all know how that ended up.

War Damn Eagle, everyone!

Who else wants to bet against this team? Who else wants to keep crapping on our amazing year? Who else wants to post in the game thread after a slow start all doom and gloom?

This team has proved time and time again, when it's backs are against the walls, that they DON'T GIVE UP!!! NEVER GIVE UP ON THEM! We're going to win the championship, I just know it!

Just now, SaturdayGT said:

So,... Is now a good time to point and laugh at the negative nancys posting in the first half? 😛

#notourday 

lol jk tho 😜

25 minutes ago, WarTiger said:

We won this game at the free throw line.   18-24 today.  Harper was 11-11.   Talk about clutch.  what a game.  I'm getting too old for this.

Oh I know, me too. This is the 4th game in a row where my heart is just pounding but it's all been worth it for us. It's just amazing.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

We did it @tgrogan21 it’s be a great season brother!

It's been an amazing ride but it ain't over yet! I'll be here with you and the rest of you all to watch us continue to make history! 😍

Just now, doverstutts said:

OH MY PRECIOUS JESUS, THANK YOU LORD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh help my unbelief!!!!

Thomas, is that you? :)

Got all the way to Saturday to get things right and prepare. Can't chance having another bad offensive show again. This can happen boys!!!

Archived