Men Vs. Kentucky game thread

WarTiger

My wife left right before the game started! She knows me too well. I was screaming like a crazy man! Love Auburn University 

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, WFE12 said:

Dude Chuck had tears in his eyes! This is unreal!

I'm crying. Please tell me some of you all are, too. I prayed the entire game, before it, before today. It's so much more than basketball. I love it for Chuma. I love it for Coach Pearl. For the whole team. For Sir Charles. For us. I am elated! None of these words carry the real gist of it all. KY is the Bama of hoops. Lived there twice. Great people. My friends seem really silent now. It is OUR time. #DavidandGoliath 

2 minutes ago, tgrogan21 said:

It's been an amazing ride but it ain't over yet! I'll be here with you and the rest of you all to watch us continue to make history! 😍

7930D7B1-D5F9-4A9D-A97C-6E5112399AF8.gif

19 minutes ago, cole256 said:

Ok. Cry. EVERYBODY deals with bad calls. EVERY game thread we have looks exactly like this

Everybody gave the refs due criticism. Nobody cried. They kept UK in the game, it was obvious.

Win it for Chuma . Boys played avg to bad . They just outran Kentucky and played fearless . Au played physical 

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

Everybody gave the refs due criticism. Nobody cried. They kept UK in the game, it was obvious.

Ok

Just now, ArgoEagle said:

Speak for yourself ... I'm crying now! haha

I thought I was going to have to call 911 in the final minute.  I'm too old for this.  But I would not miss one minute of it even if I was in NICU. 

1 minute ago, ToraGirl said:

I'm crying. Please tell me some of you all are, too.

HELL GIRL, I'' 65 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE BEEN CRYING FOR TWO DAYS, EVERY TIME I THINK ABOUT CHUMA

2 minutes ago, doverstutts said:

if i don't make it, ya'll carry on without me....BP is off the chart right now

I lived through it so will cancel my cardio visit later this week....apparently not necessary...

Never has any team done this. Kansas, NC and Kentucky the three winningest teams in College basket ball back to back to back and the first two with double digit and the last without one of our best players. And all against some of the sorriest referees I have ever witnessed. WDE

12 minutes ago, Tiger said:

Speechless. Never thought I'd see this. Harper and brown gave it their all. Along with everyone else. Doing this short handed too wow. Kentucky is as good as anyone and we beat them I can't believe it

This is surreal I can't describe it. Unbelievable

Right there with ya.  I was thinking we would never win a football championship in my lifetime, but I surely never thought we would make it to a Final Four! I think I have teared up more for this one than winning it all in football. We aren't even done yet. Have to win 2 to be champs.   This team is just so special.  So very special. 

1 minute ago, tgrogan21 said:

Speak for yourself ... I'm crying now! haha

F or a different reason.

Just now, Eagle Eye 7 said:

Never has any team done this. Kansas, NC and Kentucky the three winningest teams in College basket ball and the first two with double digit and the last without one of our best players. And all against some of the sorriest referees I have ever witnessed. WDE

well stated......cole can have those refs but I hope to never see any of them again

Archived