Men Vs. Kentucky game thread

WarTiger

Just now, tgrogan21 said:

was it back to back to back? They said on a graphic that we were the first  team to beat Kansas and UNC in back to back games

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If an announcer calls us a Cinderella team I’ll punch um in na mouf!

Y'all got any more of those blue bloods?! lmao #bluebloodkiller GIVE US ALL YOUR BLUE BLOODS!!!!!!! 

dave.gif

So glad to see CGM in the stands. I genuinely believe that he and CBP are close. My comment has nothing to do with the game outcome, but I personally appreciate the 2 of them supporting one another.

War Eagle! Tears of joy but my fur baby is whining and licking me trying get in my lap wondering what's wrong. 

Roommates just came in with a bottle of Bulliet. Put it and a glass in front of me and said, " Go for it! Well make sure you get to bed okay".

I love them.

Just now, Maverick.AU said:

was it back to back to back? They said on a graphic that we were the first  team to beat Kansas and UNC in back to back games

I don't think so? No matter what, this is an accomplishment that is mind-boggling. One of the most difficult paths to the Final Four and we still might have to face Duke!

There are many ways to win, but the best way is to play the best and beat the great teams game after game.    WAR EAGLE!

Shout out to South Alabama coach Richie Riley. He said back in November after we beat them in our first game that we were a Final 4 team. #nostradamus lol

3 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

They beat Kansas, Providence, North Carolina, then Kentucky in the finals 

And to think...we didn’t play our best game by far. The guys gutted that win out and our little general Jarred took over in overtime. So happy for those guys 

Just now, augolf1716 said:

Just an OK game............................

Put down the beer, Oklahoma didn't even play today. ;)

11 minutes ago, Maverick.AU said:

@GwillMac6 remember when we drew NMST and I said 

E2B01DC8-CCAD-417D-B699-61E130DA67FE.gif

bb2.gif

Can't help but think games like uab and Florida and also games we lost like ncst and whoever prepared Harper to perform in this moment today. He literally did everything I would want him to do if I was coaching myself. Every possession was on him. We were either going to win or lose on him

14 minutes ago, Indy said:

Kansas -- check

North Carolina -- Check

Kentucky -- CHECK

Virginia --

Duke/MSU -- 

--To be updated soon--

I think Auburn / Texas Tech would be nice. Never been there before. 

2 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

didn't bore you did it?  fall asleep in overtime maybe?

lol I'm thinking my better half thought she was gonna have to carry me to the hospital. 

If we run thru Virginia then Duke or Mich State to win the ship it'll be one of the greatest NCAA Tournament runs in history.  Every blue blood going down along the way.  Every kid in the country will want to come to Auburn to be a part of this.

3 minutes ago, augolf1716 said:

I was on the side that felt we matched up well with Kentucky. I wanted to play them before Tennessee in the SEC tournament

4 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

Y'all got any more of those blue bloods?! lmao #bluebloodkiller GIVE US ALL YOUR BLUE BLOODS!!!!!!! 

dave.gif

Possibly one more to go after we take care of Virginia. I’m hoping Duke wins! Send them all!

5 minutes ago, Tiger96 said:

They beat Kansas, Providence, North Carolina, then Kentucky in the finals 

We now have another 1 seed to play and possibly overall #1 Duke!

Man I think I could be satisfied with Auburn basketball for life knowing we won it all with that schedule.  

We would have faced the highest possible seed in every round.  Has that ever happened either?

2 minutes ago, WarEagle1983 said:

And to think...we didn’t play our best game by far. The guys gutted that win out and our little general Jarred took over in overtime. So happy for those guys 

I knew this team was strong mentally as well as physically. No matter what happens from here on out.......they have proven themselves.

Archived