First Final 4 ever

GwillMac6

I MEAN SURELY there has to be at least 1 of our star players from this team to have their number retired for accomplishing something so historic!!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soaking it all in. DRIIIIIIIIIIIINK IT IN MAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!! I love this feeling!!! 

tr.gif

• WarTiger changed the title to First Final 4 ever

Living the dream.. football team what football team? lol!!

It's not a stretch to say they'll retire Jared and Bryce's...hard to retire 1 and 2 but I mean...who's gonna do more for the program than those two with it? Maybe put them in the rafters but not actually retire the number. Id definitely assume Chuma will have his own argument when it's all said and done 

9 minutes ago, tigerman1186 said:

Hey, does any know when A-Day is????

Does basketball have an A-Day? 

1 minute ago, gr82be said:

Does basketball have an A-Day? 

hopefully we do that 3 on 3 tournament on Toomer's thing for the sake of it. I think alot of wind was taken out of the sails when that didnt happen (not in terms of real play as we beat whoever by like 40 but) 

5 minutes ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

hopefully we do that 3 on 3 tournament on Toomer's thing for the sake of it. I think alot of wind was taken out of the sails when that didnt happen (not in terms of real play as we beat whoever by like 40 but) 

I was going along with the basketball school thing but I had forgotten about that. Would like to see that happen for sure. 

Is this the best run in auburn athletics history ? I say the 2010 NC team of course, but this is definitely second .

40 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

I MEAN SURELY there has to be at least 1 of our star players from this team to have their number retired for accomplishing something so historic!!!!! WAR EAGLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am soaking it all in. DRIIIIIIIIIIIINK IT IN MAAAAAAAAAAN!!!!!!!!!!! I love this feeling!!! 

tr.gif

Can't think of anything for Harper but they name courts after people. Why not name the 3 point line after Bryce? Put his name on the court in the corner of each end. Just a thought since he owns the record. 

5 minutes ago, DAG said:

Is this the best run in auburn athletics history ? I say the 2010 NC team of course, but this is definitely second .

This would be the equivalent of the football team beating UGA/Florida for the SEC, Michigan/Ohio State in the playoffs and USC/Norte Dame/ Bama in the championship.  Auburn has to finish the thing but if they do I’d have to say yes.  The odds this team over came today was a thing of lore.

4 minutes ago, DAG said:

I'll put it on par with the 2013 run to the BCS title game right now. Two more wins and it's even with the 2010 title run.

This feels heavenly...at the end of the Lebo-Barbee error, I mean era, wait...no, I had it right the first time, error, a Final Four appearance seemed ridiculous to even mention. To see it happen, it's incredible. It's always been other teams, but today, it's us. We're in the club. 

57 minutes ago, GwillMac6 said:

tr.gif

200.gif

whatcha-gonna-do.jpg

6 minutes ago, SLAG-91 said:

I'll put it on par with the 2013 run to the BCS title game right now. Two more wins and it's even with the 2010 title run.

This feels heavenly...at the end of the Lebo-Barbee error, I mean era, wait...no, I had it right the first time, error, a Final Four appearance seemed ridiculous to even mention. To see it happen, it's incredible. It's always been other teams, but today, it's us. We're in the club. 

I got to put it ahead of the 2013 run for me because of the path we took. Beat 3 blue bloods and first ever final four with supposedly “less” talent 

5 minutes ago, AUBwins said:

200.gif

whatcha-gonna-do.jpg

money.gif

30 minutes ago, DAG said:

I don't know but it is for sure an impressive run and has to be one of the best if not the best.

1 hour ago, ShocksMyBrain said:

We’re a basketball school now. It’s weird and feels funny. 

I LIKE IT!!!

1 hour ago, tigerman1186 said:

Hey, does any know when A-Day is????

You mean Midnight Madness??

I think it is in October.  Gotta let this season end first!

Archived