Final 4 Gear

RunInRed

The Ball Four More UA shirts are pretty nice. Got mine at the Sprint Center after the game. Good quality under armour shirts, not some cheap quickly printed shirt.

2 hours ago, sandyclawedtiger said:

Got mine ordered. 6 bucks less than any other site and a 20% off code.😁 

Says the code doesn't work on special event items when I add it. I am getting 4 locker room shirts and a hat.

6 hours ago, WDEKC said:

The Ball Four More UA shirts are pretty nice. Got mine at the Sprint Center after the game. Good quality under armour shirts, not some cheap quickly printed shirt. 

I am glad to hear that. I like the "silky" UA shirts over the traditional t-shirt feel. The SEC Championship shirts were regular t-shirts but I got one anyway.

2 hours ago, jared52 said:

I am glad to hear that. I like the "silky" UA shirts over the traditional t-shirt feel. The SEC Championship shirts were regular t-shirts but I got one anyway.

It's not like the workout under armour, but a nice comfortable stretchy soft cotton. 

13 hours ago, WDEKC said:

It's not like the workout under armour, but a nice comfortable stretchy soft cotton. 

Ah, that’s what the SEC championship shirts are, but not UA. Oh well, I’m not gonna complain about an AU Final Four shirt!

Archived