Joey Gatewood

twilli13

3 hours ago, McLoofus said:

2 catches a game. Eh. It's proven that he can play a role. Those aren't "we've got a locked in WR1" numbers. Well, not at most schools.

Justyn Ross went 46 for 1,000. 

Right. He is a proven guy, not some all sec guy yet. My proven comment was in response to a post about our receiving core  'lacking'.  He was also one our top receivers last year. 

• Replies 277
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, toddc said:

My pastor is up there at The Masters!

I was lucky enough to play Augusta twice. Both through family connections. My bro in law's daughter married the son of a member which led me to me getting to play  it the first time in 2007. .However the occasion that allowed me to play was not a joyous one, as my mother had passed away . I still have my score card from the round and break it out when watching the Masters. I shot a 92 which I thought was pretty good considering how nervous as I was. Five pars and three triple bogies.  Eight years later I got to play it again and again under not so joyous circumstances. This time my  wife passed away due to cancer. I asked my sponsor to take me off the list  after losing two people that were very dear to me but I  really enjoyed the opportunity that not too many people are afforded.

WDE

Archived