Men vs. Virginia - NCAA Tournament Rd. 5

abw0004

2 minutes ago, abw0004 said:

I am about this excited at the moment:

7720614C-78A5-46C1-9063-4C25F340B0CA.gif

Even calling a play, why would you throw a punch lol? 

Just now, AUBwins said:

Maybe he was doing the YMCA...

Jim Tressel (I know...) wrote a book The Winner's Manual For The Game of Life in which he pinpoints what the essence of "team chemistry" is.  He says all great teams have two key components:

1. Love - genuinely enjoy the game, your teammates and do whatever it takes together for all to improve

2. Trust - believe in the system, what is being taught and asked, and the coaches in charge

Started at the bottom now we're here....

Image result for auburn final four logo

I love that CBP talks about all AU sports! Heck, I even saw AU gymnastics on Sports Center’s Top Ten of the week this morning! Came in at #10. I have never seen gymnastics on any top ten greatest plays of the week. The one where they run really fast, jump off a springboard, touch a big padded thing, do a spiraling flip, and land on a big mat. Can y’all tell I’m a big follower of gymnastics?

30 minutes ago, toddc said:

I love that CBP talks about all AU sports! Heck, I even saw AU gymnastics on Sports Center’s Top Ten of the week this morning! Came in at #10. I have never seen gymnastics on any top ten greatest plays of the week. The one where they run really fast, jump off a springboard, touch a big padded thing, do a spiraling flip, and land on a big mat. Can y’all tell I’m a big follower of gymnastics?

You mean like this?

So is Virginia considered a blue blood program? Can we have a separate officiating thread or something? 

OK guys.  My daughter is at Disney World.  She is threatening to roll the Tree Of Life if we win tonight.  Can we start a Go Fund Me to bail her out?  😂

23 minutes ago, around4ever said:

OK guys.  My daughter is at Disney World.  She is threatening to roll the Tree Of Life if we win tonight.  Can we start a Go Fund Me to bail her out?  😂

I'll chip in, but @augolf1716 is right down the road. He will either help with bail or be sitting next to her.

36 minutes ago, around4ever said:

My brother lives in Orlando, he might be able to help out some.

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

I will definitely contribute!

Ok ladies and gentlemen, I'm checking in from up here in enemy territory in Virginia sending good vibes to our boys in Minneapolis and down there to Auburn. Let's Go Auburn, Beat those Virginia scoundrels.

WAR EAGLE !!!!!!

:wareagle:

My favorite thing about this gif is how Harper was automatically trying to sell a foul on the contact.

7 hours ago, AUBwins said:

My nerves have been ok all day...until now. Get it done tonight boys. Win or lose it's been one hell of a ride. WAR DAMN EAGLE 

Archived