new shoes

toddc

Stef Curry gives players new “sneakers “, and AU b-ball is definitely sneaky good right now!

48 minutes ago, toddc said:

https://bleacherreport.com/post/auburn-basketball/822b4e36-5a64-4cda-88c5-4486cd972e29

Stef Curry gives players new “sneakers “, and AU b-ball is definitely sneaky good right now!

Wear the shoes you are used to wearing.  Now is not the time to try a different shoe.  

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

Wear the shoes you are used to wearing.  Now is not the time to try a different shoe.  

Not this again...

IMG_1776.GIF

6 hours ago, Dual-Threat Rigby said:

People would go a globally different route to get home if it meant staying in tune with superstitions 

I'm not talking about superstition (this time).  I'm talking about comfort and familiarity.  

It's not really about superstition to me but I just watched the players being interviewed about pregame routines. With all the talk about hibachi dinners and bracelets and music and such please keep the shoes you are comfortable playing in. 

Don't see the issue.....new stuff is part of the reward and excitement...check the video....lots of happy faces..😀

1 hour ago, around4ever said:

I'm not talking about superstition (this time).  I'm talking about comfort and familiarity.  

We don’t even definitively know this is intended for them to wear Saturday lol. It’s just a gift. I’m sure they can break these in via a few practices though 

49 minutes ago, AU64 said:

Don't see the issue.....new stuff is part of the reward and excitement...check the video....lots of happy faces..😀

You're right. I think some of us just remember the football shoe experience a couple of years ago that didn't turn out do well. I'm glad they got the shoes, just don't want the mojo messed with. :)

2 hours ago, AFTiger said:

The shoe looks like a casual shoe not an athletic shoe.

I agree....that doesn't look like a shoe i'd wear in a bball game

Don't mind admitting I'm way superstitious! I wore my orange sneakers for the UT game in Auburn & have worn them for every game since! Will definitely have them on tomorrow! 😁

Did they get any Under Armour Rush attire to recycle their body heat for improved performance?  That would be great if it happens. 

Archived